Reviews for Ice
chris the pirate ninja chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
hehehe! Liking this story, good start! One insy winsy lil problem i have with it tho, I think that you're rushing a tad too much; the bit where Kaiba starts blushing at the end of the second chapter. It's a good bit, but something tells me that it doesn't go there, probably some time later in the story. But on the whole, it's very interesting!

~chris the pirate ninja~ x
Miss Setsuki chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Interesting start! Can't wait to see how your story unfolds... Update soon _
shanichan11 chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
coolness! u hav an awesom fic so far! hope u update soon!

Me: cuz ur special! and only special ppl get Ren!

Seto: *rolls eyes* grate!

Me: . i know u like her!

Seto: nu uh!

Seto: *rolls eyes*

Me: ignore that baka! hope u update soon! i loove SxS fics!

Seto: .. zip it baka
Goddess of Destruction Ara chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
IT's real good, but I want to read more before I judge throughly, and to do that I need you to update...please
godoflight chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Daisy? What the hell? Telling Serenity to stay away from Kaiba. I would like to take a shotgun and blow her brains out.

Seto Kaiba thinking of Serenity now? How interesting! And now he expects her to see him everyday before she leaves? I must keeping reading more of your story! Good chapter!

I can't wait to read the next one!

Seto x Serenity Always Together Forever!
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
The Chapter says it all. Glacier. I like it! It's good that Serenity kept the job. It's bad that she has say a word to Joey, but I hope Joey never finds out. But then again... there is always someone in the group who tattle tells. o.O
Captain Lila chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
lol...seto blushing? lol...great chappie and story! update soon!
Serenity Meowth chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Looks good! :D
Dranzer Vulcan chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
This is good
Free The Dancing Llamas chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
i like this story so far!

Pls continue!

Sakurelle chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Nice chapter. Wow...Daisy's rather...possesive for a maid. Can't wait for more. Update soon!
Simple Songwriter chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
O Serenity made an enemy. (that kinda rhymed!) anyways, good chapter! I look forward to your next chappie!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Interesting. Possessive maids are so hilarious. XD This one doesn't mean to be rude, but " -san" is a little redundant, seeing the suffix "-san" is pretty much equivalent to the word "Mister" (or "Misses" and "Miss" depending).

Your story is so awesome! (Love the title!) Rock on and, please, update soon!
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Great chapter. So now it's Serenity vs. the Maid. Well we know whose going to that battle. Update soon. Check out my fics sometime.