Reviews for Attack of the Clichéd Plots
Mr. Garrison, no!
CreeperKiller55 chapter 3 . 6/8
That ending...
The Purple Meanie chapter 10 . 6/7
Oh my God, *sigh* that was a hilarious read! It's been 10 years since this fic was published and STILL 90% of South Park fan fictions are slash/high school AUs, it's almost disturbing. Just by skimming through the pages of the South Park fan fiction page it looks like other cliches involve Kenny vs the Cthulhu Cult and one of the kids dying for some reason, (usually from a terminal illness) with massive heartstring tugs ensuing. Anyway, I'm glad TV Tropes brought me here.
PartiPooper chapter 10 . 2/22
Haha, these were all so beautiful! I laughed so, so much all the way through reading them! You perfectly captured the clichés, and it was funny to see them being made of in this witty way. :)
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 10 . 1/9
I want it to continue too! I need it to continue! The mockery tastes sweet in my mouth. I love it! Twilight chapter?
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 9 . 1/9
Love and rainbows. I love Damien. I want to hug him. Did you do the cliché vampire thing? Where someone is doing a parody of twilight with the sp boys gayness and stuff?
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 8 . 1/9
Damien is my amazing crush. Oh, and I love the chapter. Hate mpreg though. So thanks for that.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 7 . 1/9
I love it. Love it so. I can't love it enough.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 6 . 1/9
Have you thought about continuing this to see what other stuff you can find? Like to add more chapters? I like this. I like it a lot.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 5 . 1/9
Once again, perfect. I love it. Love it a lot. Wait til my internet connection comes back, and I'll post it.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 4 . 1/9
If your account is still active, message me. I love your fic, and want to know if you got the feedback. Cheerio!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 3 . 1/9
Gouging out eyes now. Thanks. I love it. Marvelous, my dawling, marvelous.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 2 . 1/9
Insane. Love it.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 1 . 1/9
Reader vomits in the corner. Love your fic. Bleh bleh bleh.
LOLSAUCE chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Cliché Craig and Clyde fanfiction?
Ya know,"
"I am so fat omg love meh craigers"
"Mmkay sure. I shall have sex with anybody"