Reviews for Attack of the Clichéd Plots
DaRealBonnie1987 chapter 6 . 1/27
Their all gonna have ass-babies! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
You're a genius dude
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Nailed it, the second chapter is on point though honestly, I love how you reference it in other chapters
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Mr. Garrison, no!
CreeperKiller55 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
That ending...
The Purple Meanie chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Oh my God, *sigh* that was a hilarious read! It's been 10 years since this fic was published and STILL 90% of South Park fan fictions are slash/high school AUs, it's almost disturbing. Just by skimming through the pages of the South Park fan fiction page it looks like other cliches involve Kenny vs the Cthulhu Cult and one of the kids dying for some reason, (usually from a terminal illness) with massive heartstring tugs ensuing. Anyway, I'm glad TV Tropes brought me here.
PartiPooper chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
Haha, these were all so beautiful! I laughed so, so much all the way through reading them! You perfectly captured the clichés, and it was funny to see them being made of in this witty way. :)
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I want it to continue too! I need it to continue! The mockery tastes sweet in my mouth. I love it! Twilight chapter?
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Love and rainbows. I love Damien. I want to hug him. Did you do the cliché vampire thing? Where someone is doing a parody of twilight with the sp boys gayness and stuff?
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Damien is my amazing crush. Oh, and I love the chapter. Hate mpreg though. So thanks for that.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
I love it. Love it so. I can't love it enough.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
Have you thought about continuing this to see what other stuff you can find? Like to add more chapters? I like this. I like it a lot.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
Once again, perfect. I love it. Love it a lot. Wait til my internet connection comes back, and I'll post it.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
If your account is still active, message me. I love your fic, and want to know if you got the feedback. Cheerio!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Gouging out eyes now. Thanks. I love it. Marvelous, my dawling, marvelous.