Reviews for Frustrated
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
that was a great ending though I really do feel bad for all Chris went through... T_T

The timelines not being attached pulled everything together well, but it's a good thing that prototype worked or it would have been much harder for Chris to end it. Bet Wyatt was pretty surprised he lost to his little brother ;P
yuiop chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
gah cliffe
ColorsOver chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
gah drama
Marcus1233 chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
Yes. You killed him. (turns into killer bitch mode and starts to attack you)

It's okay. I forgive you. It was for the 'greater good'. (snorts)

Just a bit disappointing. He died just like that.

He's gonna be an Angel of Death again...isn't he? Oh, well, at least he won't have to suffer meeting his family...who probably should be beside the older sibling.
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Sigh. I wouldn't want to be Wyatt at this point. He makes his life so boring. Sure you get to be the ruler of the entire world...but there's no fun if no one's resisting your regime.

At the very least someone should speak up for themselves..then it'll be a challenge to break their spirit.

Hmm...I sounded sadistic. Oh, well...onwards...
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Fine. Go ahead?

That's a brace thing to do. Stare and welcome death. If the angel of death was there, he'd probably spit on his face just to provoke the angel to take his life again.
Andrea87 chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Both "Ignored" and "Frustrated" were really good. They were both really touching and 'heart-breaking'. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
charmedgrl4ever chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
OMG OMG! i swear, you, like, read my mind or something!

okay, what am i talking about? you ask... well, ill tell you...

a few friends of mind are also somewhat into charmed (although im way more obsessed than they are) ... everytime i start talking about the whole time travel thing, they go crazy!

**btw: phoebe's right, it does give you a headache when you think about it for too long**

kk, back on point... so i once them (a lot more than once) okay, so let's say Chris DID end up changing the future... so his past self grows up with the GOOD version of wyatt, and everyone lives happily ever after...

but in that timeline, chris would have never gone back to the past to save wyatt cuz (duh) wyatt wouldn't need saving cuz he would be good from the other future chris...

but then, if chris didn't go b/c wyatt was good, then no one would have warned them... and then he wouldnt have been saved!

and so on and so on... so basically, every time i start talking about that, my friends know to scatter, LoL

love the epi so far! your like my favorite author! im reading almost all your stories! (that are charmed related, of course, i dont do much else, LoL)

ciao

zay jen

shan
AE5Runner chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
It's simply beautiful. I realy truly enjoyed your work. Please continue you to share your gift with everyone, the words are wonderful.
silver-star-0 chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Great story you should definitely write a sequel in the changed future!
Ceres217 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Das Ende ging aber schnell... Aber ich mag die Story trotzdem. Nur hätte ich nicht so ein Ende erwartet - irgendwie so fröhlich... die Tatsache, dass die Future-parts verschwunden sin ist weil Chris Gideon getötet hat, oder... weil die Tatsache, dass Chris Wyatt getötet hat, hat die Vergangenheit ja nicht verändert, oder? Warte auf deine nächste Story...
Petitesorcieres chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
J'ai adoré c'était trop bien!
JadeAlmasy chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
wonderful! poor wyatt getting a bad sunburn and feeling real fear for the first time in his life! shame

Jade