Reviews for A Cold Reception
zule bean chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I love all of your stories...but this might just be my favorite!
tambrathegreat chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Great. I loved the different perspectives, and that none of them were the former Marauders. Moody's was very in character and so was Snape's. Of course, I don't know about Alice or Lily, but I think you portrayed them well. Thanks for the great read.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
It's so sad that Snape sacrificed so much for people who despised him, and loved those who never loved him back. Here's hoping he'll have a better life next time around.
KarenDetroit chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
In the sentence: "Fortunately for me that your opinion doesn't matter." either remove the "that" and put in a comma, or change to "It is fortunate for me that your opinion doesn't matter" and it will be perfect. It is a sentence fragment otherwise and not grammatically correct, nor colloquially acceptable.
KarenDetroit chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
I love how you give the small characters boice and meaning; the writing is perfect.
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Good hole blocker! This was a gaping hole in the narrative and your explanation is compelling and logical. Alice needs to have her voice heard.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
This was a good look into the ceractor of Severus Snape and all the things people said about him. I do hope they were wrong about his betrayal of them. I gurss we'll see when J.K. finishes book seven.
Vivid Butterfly chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
This was awesome.

I suck at writing intelligent reviews.
AMRA1 chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
A perfectly in-character Severus... I loved how you tied the previous chapters together... Great job!
AMRA1 chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Perfect Alastor!
AMRA1 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Wow... you've out done yourself... poignant!
AMRA1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Once again, Arabella Figg is a great idea... realistically done... I appreciate that she is confident in herself and her contribution to the Order and that makes Snape have to as well!
AMRA1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Great idea for a series and great story. I have never read a story where someone is trying to get into one of Neville's parents heads.

Nicely done!
e.danae chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Im entirely very fond of this story, having special feelings for Arabella Figg chapter and especially for the Lily Potter chap. It made me breathless for a while: every word here has its deep sense; and with the „Grater love“ quote... Its simply strong.
heartnut chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Absolutely spiffy writing here. I like your characterisations and dialogue. The Severus here is a little fluffy somehow, but he's young, isn't he? Good job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »