Reviews for A Cold Reception
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
I liked it...Interesting...I have never really seen anything like that
Droxy chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
and so the story continues...lovely little fic.
Droxy chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
This part with Moody is very telling especially when connected with events in book 4.
Droxy chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Very well done.
Droxy chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
obviosuly a young Snape taken to task under an older Arabella.
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Like Alices POV and the angst of knowing what is to happen.
RachL8 chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
brilliant. so sad, but wonderful.
Verity Brown chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Aw, over already? "All I knew was that ‘He’ didn’t own me anymore. I may still bear his mark, but my will is my own." Well put. I agree that this is probably the main thing that would have driven Severus Snape out of Voldemort's service. I just wish there were more vignettes! There are a lot more members of the Order, after all? And you never answered Moody's question!
Deeble chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
You may not have won a prize, but this is still very good. The various perspectives were well done, nicely tied into canon while adding to it.

Very interesting to read Snape's after all the others.
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Moody is one of my favorite characters...he's so interesting.
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
That one was the best. It left me choked up. I like the idea of Lily considering sacrificing herself for Harry, instead of it simply being a side-effect of her natural motherly love.
RachL8 chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
can't wait for severus' pov. i hope you post it soon!
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Very believable Moody!
Verity Brown chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
The women have been a lot easier on poor Severus than Alastor. Not that Alastor is easy on anyone! You have raised a very interesting question, though. I like the postulation that love is an essential requirement of Order membership. And I have to wonder, like Alastor, how (or if) Severus has fulfilled it. Such wonderful tension here, waiting to find out!
RachL8 chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
wow. you are an amazing writer. with annoyingly good ideas. don't stop!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »