Reviews for Running
Dragonsinger13 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
AH! You haven't updated in so long and you should! This is such a great story and I want to read more! Please I love your writing style and I want to find out what happens! PLEASE UPDATE! I give you cookie if you do!
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
OK!...Time for an update!...Please?

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
Shire cat chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
I'm really liking this and I'd like to read more. Sorry for not leaving a better review.
wheresmybook chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
What? WAH! I'm a new believer in Syndrome! Please continue!
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
he doubted she was the one emptying them- at least, excluding the ones he had helped her with earlier.

Good line... ::Chuckle::

As always, good update. Because I'm stupid and horrendous at grammar, I noticed very few mistakes! I feel your pain on the internet ordeal, I had dial up until last Christmas, and everytime I wanted to post it took like an hour! Hope everything gets figured out.
Rack chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
Oo, a rewrite. I'm considering doing that for the first couple of Regen chapters.

Overall? A more structured feel, more depth and more emotion. It gives "Running" a slightly more thought-out touch (not that it didn't seem thought-out before, you know what I mean).

It's not choppy, it reads a lot smoother. It'll be like rereading the story all over again, but way cooler. :)

Rack
Pinkey the Brain chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
I really like this story and I'm adding it to my favorites.
ryu crisis chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Great chapter! Though I really, really wish I could have read the story before you took it down to clean it up. -sighs- Anyway, I think that your story line rules and the way you've written it is awsome. You keep both Syndrome and violet in character and I like. Again, I wish I would have read your old story but I just recently discovered the Synlet pairing and that I really like it!

I sincerly hope you like this review better!

Ryu
gothlyssa chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Okay, seriously, I've read another story exactly like this one. Freaky. :) Anyway, good chap and see ya next time.
ryu crisis chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
OMG! I really, really liked this! You have to update soon!

Ryu
JustOneBreath chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You're back! I can't really notice many changes, but it is nice to go back to the beginning and refresh my memory on what happened.
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
M. Ramen.

Heck yes, I L-O-V-E ramen! Do you say it RAY-men or RAW-men? I say it the later, fyi. On the subject of Abusive-Stupid-Tony, have you ever read Dreamland by Sarah Dessen? Its amazing, I believe it should be mandatory reading for everyone!

holster on her hip.

Random note of the day. So I saw this pretty sweet toy holster at Walmart and my parents said they wouldn't buy it for me. I'm like I can buy it for myself but my mom was all like "You're lame."

FIN

he knew exactly what had happened when she was 15

Well the readers don't! Oh, the suspense!

He at least deserved a meal in return.

Ha, so Syndrome!

And yes, you DO deserve a review... so I'm giving you one, lol!
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
sometimes firing a gun- though he never hit the mark

Oh best line, EVA!

He liked to be in control, and though having a few more people under said control would be nice

"Said" what a great word!

GENERIC ACTION TITLE HERE,

DUDE! I've been wanting to see that! Ok, enough of my silliness... well maybe just a little more...

YOU DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO ME! AH!1!1!

Ok, now I'm done. Good update. I always did kind of wonder about the title. Did you add more Syndrome stuff, cause it seemed like more, especially about Neal. Like how Vi has nightmares. Thought that was a very nice touch!
Guille van Cartier chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Thank god this is up again. *laughs*

I was a fan of the original fic, though I didn't review because... I'm stupid and lazy and the thing hadn't been updated in a while when I found it. In other words, I'm a new Synlet fan. How d'you do? *laughs*

ANYWAY, nice to know you're updating now, and the revision is coming along splendidly, with good but succinct detail. Well done!

Can't wait for the next update; I'll be sure to review steadily to keep you at this. This world needs more good Synlet stories.
RubyVulpix chapter 1 . 12/1/2006