Reviews for Bloodlines and Demons
kin-kinna chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Awesome. I hope that you will continue with such stories. Thank you for reading this comment.
Person person chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Nice story... so far :D

um its been over a year are u continuing this story?
Person person chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow so far I like it XDD
ruinedkuria chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
It's really rare to read something about the Hyuugas and the Cloud nins which is a treat as well as an interesting plot. Intrigue is always fun.

A few of the problems I have:

it's odd to have a story of Naruto without Sakura. Stranger still when Sasuke is there yet barely have any interaction with Naruto. And unless you plan to do something awesome with Sasuke, I feel like he's being pushed into the background and being underestimated, especially his intellect; Neji and Shikamaru aren't the only geniuses around.
Kaidou chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Would you believe me if I told you I have never seen the anime or read more than one volume of the manga Naruto? Well, it's true, and I've gotta admit this story makes it sound really good. Perhaps I should take a look?

Anyway, you have to hurry and update alright.

-Kaidou
hokushin13 chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Awesome story. WIll this be anything like the sand and sound invasion? Will Ruko let loose a nibified Yugito? And will it be Naruto or Gaara to take her down? If any of this is true I think it would be Naruto since he was concerned for her in the first place.
mortalone chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I'm surprised that you've had so few reviews after this story being up for so long. It's not bad so far either.

There are a few things though... Shikamaru was promoted to chuunin after the first exams and Naruto would have been on hius training trip with Jiraiya at this time, which you didn't explain your way out of. That said, you've already set the stage in many respects for people to start butting heads, and trouble seems to be especially revolving around Neji.
Shang chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
It's been a really long while since I read this (basically I remove stories from my favs when they're not updated in half a year). Sadly as I read it again, mistakes I previously missed occurred to me, like why make four-man teams? Exams test teamwork as well, as chuunin are squad leaders, so it's unnatural to just pick teams randomly (but that can be left) or (and that's more important) why the hell are all villages suddenly allied? In the manga only the allied countries took the exams together (that's why neither Kiri, Kumo nor Iwa send their representatives: three of the Great Villages surely had skilled gennin)... on that note the reason for Kiri not sending a team is ridiculous IMO (and there's no info about Iwa).

I have a problem (though it's based on assumption at this point) with Hane and Shimaru. From what I'm guessing, they're Jinchuuriki as well, but how is that so, since Hane is from KOnoha and their vessel in Naruto (in Shimaru's case you said in A/N that you stuck to the original, so Yugito is one... oh, and it's Yugito with a 't'). Each village has only one Bijuu (besides the fact that that's how it was on the manga, it's also more fair).

As for Naruto: still that's slightly OOC for him to be scared this much and for so long. He's seeb dead before, he fought Gaara (who back then seemed more scarier the Shimaru IMO), he faced Orochimaru. With this much behind him, being scared of a gennin seems silly (in part II he doesn't show fright or at least I can't recall him doing so).

As for the voting I'm most interested in seeing what the OCs can do, so I'm gonna go with Kumo and Yokou, Nakuno and Ikioi... and maybe Temari and Fuu (to see what that other one is capable of).

Nothing else comes to my mind right now, but I may have forgotten something.
Suavesky chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
i'm pretty sure her name has a t not a D. Yugito. But I could be wrong.
AdelphiBahana chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
GREAT STORY SO FAR! The only problem with it... is that you haven't updated in almost a year! ZOMG! PLEASE! FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY, UPDATE PLEASE! ONEGAI!
Giselle Bourignon chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
please update SOON!1
Giselle Bourignon chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
this is a terrific start and its soo addicting! congrats! i look forward to the updates! SOON! please! thanks u for writing.. love ur writing style!
Some-r-Flower chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
really good work, you seem to be able to handle a large amount of characters without botching up the dialougues and personalities while at the same time allowing the reader to follow the story without getting confused. keep it up!
midnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
get started with the chuunin exams. update soon
tomboy901 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Wow, very interesting. I wonder if Sukai will go to the clan or not. I also wonder if Sukai's also a prodigy. But that would make it bit boring. Hmm...

Anyways, please continue and update soon! :D