Reviews for The Logic of a Child
thecartoongirl22 chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
AWWWW this is so cute, it was so funny i love uncle havoc :D
woofyy chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
good, funny story you've written ) good style of writing too, just a few mistakes here and there but that's okay ) maybe next time you can write a more romantic story between ) anyways good luckies with your future stories ).
woofyy chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
winry sounded like a four year old, but riza didn't she acted like one, but didn't sound like one lol. just making a comment.
woofyy chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
AHAHAHA PISPERTURBED xD I laugh every time i read that word AHAHAHAHA
it's simply me chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Oh man, this is hilarious! 'Specially the teapot part. Pure genius I tell you! XD
The Nemean Lion chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
wow ive never openly laughed that hard at a FF before, thankyou that was... enjoyable
BlackMorale chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I've been a silent reader up to this chapter, and I'd like to comment on how awesome this fic is. This is so hilarious; I laughed so hard at the crutches convo. XD
ahsinam33 chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely LOVED the story! Even though the EdWin or Royai wasn’t too much, I still enjoyed the story. Great work! I'm definately putting this on my favorite's list.
4UNE chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
I like this story! It's so funny!
lostintranslation chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
AWSOME!11
Thalheim chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
XD pisperturbed! thats one of the funniest things ive read! great work.
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
That was one funny story, it's now on my favoites
Kai Isolated chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
hahaha... this is funny.. really like the dialogues... hahahaha..
pyrocitrine chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
I love it! You're so good!
Pename here chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
aww! I loved this fic! so cute! I must say, I was tramatized when they killed Hughes... I was in utter disbelivement. *grins* yeah, Royai is definatly my favorite pairing in the series, so right. *laughs* anyways, wonderfully hilarious story! portraying Armstrong wonderfully -.