Reviews for Daybreak
Tom Without A Turkey chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very sweet and lovely. You take your time with your work and it never feels rushed. That and this is one of my favorite pairings and to see them so wonderfully portrayed...thank you.
sregner chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I generally do not like Slash/ but that was lovely. Thanks
apythia chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Maybe it's because I am getting tired, but this one made me a little teary; it was poignent and beautiful and utterly perfect.
brenda79 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Loved this. Definitely got me thing about hope and about the future and what you can make it.
shadowycat chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Beautiful.
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
You write such awesome SS/RL stories.
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
this was so good. a really good story about the direct aftermath of the final battle. you're such a good writer. i can't wait to read more.
Luny Lady chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Absolutely adorable.

I love who you portray seemingly accurately how dearest Sevvie would act in different situations. I just read your SSLL fic, and the way he interacted with her seemed right for him, just as the way he interacts in this one with Lupin seems right. Bravo.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Nice piece.
Nuppu chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I bet this has already been said, but this text was just very, VERY beautiful and, well, just so good... I almost cried. Happy endings are too much for me! *sob*

Great, beautiful and wonderfull... I don't have enough words...
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
-on the Severus’s lap,-

The word "the" needs to be omitted.

-but not to face of the man to whom it belonged.-

The word "of" needs to be omitted.

-Their kisses were and timid and sweet and thirty years in the making.-

I'm not sure if you meant for there to be a word in between the words "were" and "and" or not.

Very well written and perhaps one of the best well written Severus/Remus fics I've ever read. I don't usually read fics that take place after the war on the battlegrounds because, personally, I don't believe there will be an actual war, but this was written too well for me to look over. I loved the end because of its beauty and finality and the word usage made me happy because it's so rare to find decent word usage in HP fan fiction. Good job. I will definitely be adding this to my favourite story list.
fluff206 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Beautiful.
May chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very lovely. You writing is the best.
Freckled Glasses chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
if i can use only one word to describe this story it'll be magical.

not that the plot has never been written, but i don't think i've ever seen it written this well before. it's... real. i can hear the silence of the crowd. i feel the wearines, the silent confusion and the timid hope. i feel like i've gone through the final battle, and that part wasn't even in the fic.

i can smell the air. i feel like lifting my hand to shade my eyes against the light as they stare at the sunrise and i can feel the damn grass they're sitting on prickling my palm.

of all your fics i've read, i think this is the best yet. *takes hat off*
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was beautiful, beautiful like the morning they are watching, beautiful like the songs of the bird they see flying and beautiful like the peace and calmness that is around them.

I could really imagine to sit on the hill as well and watch them and the sunrise, it was like sitting on the edge of the world and simply watch.

I loved that, and I loved the 'I wonder if...' the new possibilities. Simply great!

Yours,