Reviews for The Devil's Tear
AznPuffyHair chapter 41 . 11/11/2006
...for being recarnated, Nevan certainly isn't very helpful... But she's just a baby, wut can i say about that?

Still, good chapter, despite u taking a long time and it being short (grumble curses) Anyway, who's the blonde lady o.O?

liu chapter 41 . 11/10/2006
I hate Mary Sue's...that's all...and this story is weird...I would never imagine Dante or Vergil falling for an OC...its so canon. she's completely worthless in this story and its all in the author's mind to make Dante and Vergil bend down to her. Oh Rona is pregnant and its all my fault that she got pregnant and I should have been the father. Seriously...I don't think Vergil would give a damn. And then there is a Dante and Vergil sharing a girl thing...which is just so common. Then that girl ends up having a twin brother. So MarySue...Get mad at me if you want I just don't care. But I'm not flaming you though. I'm just giving my pov on the story...its great and its got the viewers rating high. So keep it up for you!
celtic dawn star chapter 40 . 9/12/2006
excellent story so far. r u ever goin to update again?
Trojianmaru chapter 40 . 6/9/2006
yay, I'm so very very glad that u added a chapter, I have been checking every week and was afraid you had given up. I like the feline agility and i like the bullets being pushed out, so far it's good
EnigmaXelQuan chapter 40 . 5/20/2006
I love it! I always did like a good cliff hanger. Keep it up!

Mental Chick Mandy
AznPuffyHair chapter 40 . 5/18/2006
Okay... stupid Dante adn his empty head . Still, good job. And does Maaned HAVE TO BE EVIL .

DarkRiku'sGirlfriend chapter 40 . 5/18/2006
Hehe, long time no see. I like this chapter, and I'm surprised I still remember what's happening in this story. Took a while, didn't it?
celtic dawn star chapter 39 . 5/4/2006
wht no mpre. r u ever going to update and let the story end
EnigmaXelQuan chapter 39 . 3/12/2006
oh wow it's been a while since I've reviewd this one. sorry I havent been able to comment. I have been really tied down. I really like it so far. It's just plain awesome!

Demoness
trojianmaruhotmail.com chapter 39 . 1/10/2006
Hey Lost, any news on when ur fanfic will be updated? I know how hard it is to write when u get writers block but I love ur story.
NightHawk6666 chapter 39 . 1/4/2006
Damn, girl, this is long. I can't wait till it is finished. Literally. I knew this was gonna be long, but damn.
AznPuffyHair chapter 39 . 12/4/2005
Well, nice job Also, i know she'll get those blades back... as for the guns... i have no idea why she need those

Still, give her a few boss fight like Dante and get Demon Arms... think of something. Also... what the heck happened to Nevan (the guitar, not the demon)?

DarkRiku'sGirlfriend chapter 39 . 12/3/2005
Not bad. I look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon, as I want to know what Rona, Maaned, and Banith are actually planing. Plus, I want to see what Dante and Vergil have to say about this. Dante! (glomps Dante)
AznPuffyHair chapter 38 . 11/27/2005
Well, u should change this to drama/humor. After all, it quallified after i think book 2? Still, nice job with teh hole thing Couldn't had done better with it myself... as for Lady and Trish... any plan for them?

Oh, by the way, i guess the promiss is making Rona's child into Nevan... or making Nevan take over the child or something. Heck, just one way to revive her or something. Still, nice job

And GIVE HER HER WEAPONS BAK!

UPDATE SOON!.P.S: Lady should had shoot first and ask question later when she met Vergil again... after all, they still feel pain
DarkRiku'sGirlfriend chapter 38 . 11/20/2005
Oh, it's alright. It's not quite EXACTLY what I was going to do. Just remarkably close. This was pretty good. I hope you can get the next chapter up soon too. But, I always say that. I thought it was interesting that Dante automatically rejected the idea of what Vergil did. I can't wait to see what happens next! (lets go of Vergil and hugs Dante)