Reviews for Spongebob Heroes
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2018
Boy, I wanted to see Knuckles give Squidward a big punch in the gut after he made a sarcastic comment.
Me the dragon chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I'm so happy you put "EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIILLLLL" in it. that made it much better
Me the dragon chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I know its a fanfic and you can ignore logic but... all the SB characters are above water... don't they need water helmets?
Me the dragon chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
the ending where spongebob sings goofy goober rock makes me laugh so hard... oh my goodness, you sir/madam, have a great sense of humor
milk drinker gamer chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
What just happened did they kill black doom with music?!
milk drinker gamer chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
I'm so lost right now
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow, good story man. I like it. So far so good. Well thanks for reading American Idol. Also their my other story Fan Fiction VII: Advent Authors you might want to read. Your also in it as well with DBV and the group. Well see ya around. And good story. Sorry I hadn't read it before, but now I'm making my chances on reading it.
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
Great!But, could send a message to SpongeBob's Quest that is about SpongeBob with his new friends,Danny Phantom,Jenny/XJ9 Wakeman and travel across the worlds to save the princesses,Patrick,Sandy and Squidward to defeat the one who is responsible for is a SpongeBob crossover with other Nicktoons and SpongeBob had a dream about being a master with a sword and staff to save the universes! It is Lost.
Mashu the Assassin chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
were's shadow?
dorko4u chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
I don't get the ending. Well, nice story!
Orange Sora chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
(goes to typewriter and writes D.D. a letter)

Dear D.D.,

You're probably wondering why I sent you this. It is about Tinyrocket's story, Cartoon's Final Fantasy 2. I've been reading your reviews in some of your stories that didn't have anything to do with his stories ... and begging TR (Tinyrocket) to do evil pictures that are too evil for kids who would want to read this. So I'm writing to say this... please, let this madness stop! Don't lure yourself to the Dark Side, and be patient on Cartoon's Final Fantasy 2. Believe me, I know... I am. And no more scene suggestions that have to do with Evil people. I not starting an argument or anything, I'm just tring to help you.

Signed,

Orange Sora

(takes paper out, puts it in an envelope, and puts it in the Quick Delivery Mailbox, hoping D.D. will get it.)
Orange Sora chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Sure thing. (pulls out a wand) I wish Lucy was in love with somebody else besides Schroder. (Then the wand went poof.) Now to do the rest of the psychiatry on Schroder.

(In the room) Schroder, has told me that you were... well... great on passing his tests, which will make me use the most powerful medication. (switches to Schroder) Jumping Jacks? (I shake my head) Hypnosis. (Schroder gets excited and I put the watch over his eyes.) , hold him still. (DD nods and puts his hands on Schroder's shoulders) Now watch the turnip. Your eyelids are getting heavy. You will do as you are told. Do you understand? (Hears DD's voice) Yes, master. (I turn and saw that I aimed it at the wrong person.

(few minutes later)

(I try again) Your eyelids are getting drowsy. (switches to Shroder) I'm too smart to be hypnotized. In order to hypnotize someone, they have to be... (falls asleep. switches to me.) Now when you awaken, you will forget about Lucy. Now wake up. (Schroder awakens) And there's no way you can Hypnotize me, so just forget it. (switches to me) Schroder, is there a girl that likes to flirt with you? (switches to Schroder) Oh no, don't have one. I am 100% girless. (DD was amazed) Wow, he forgotten all about Lucy. Speaking of which, who is that girl in love with now? (I look in my crystal ball) She shhould be getting at Charlie Brown now.

(Reviewer's Note- I'm a fan of the Charlie Brown x Lucy coupling, so please don't beat me up.)
Dr.Dude chapter 20 . 11/28/2005
Sure thing OS. Just make sure Lucy doesn't come in the therapy room to make things crazy or we'll have another addition to the insane asylum.
Orange Sora chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
May I help with your therapy on Schroder? I got the best cure. (review back)
Orange Sora chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
You like my idea? That's great!

(Jimmy comes in) Isn't it a little weird I get to play that girl mouse, Gadget? (switches to me) Don't worry, Jimmy. I plan to cut out all the flirting. (Jimmy sighs in relief) Thanks. (Now Flame comes in) How are we going to do these episodes? We're way too big! (Jimmy pulls out his shrink ray. Flame was surprised.) I had to ask. (switches to me) My story will start as soon as I'm down with that CADRR DVD. Is that okay with you DD?