Reviews for Strange Illness
glow-in-the-dark chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Nice ending. All in all, nice fic. I liked it. Glad I came across it now that it's already done; I hate waiting for updates. (God, what a hypocrite I am. Somebody shoot me now.)

I think I'll go check out more of your works. :)
mine and mine alone chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
I love this! I love it so much! You took forever to update, but thats cool!

This is so great!

I wonder what will happen next!

*to impatient*

PLEASE!

FOR THE SAKE OF MY WELL-BEING! HURRY!

*will hop up and down until you updtae next*
shadowoftheredmoon chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
wow...pretty good..-adds to faves-
Jessica chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Wow what a great ending add a new story a sequel that would be cool thanks jessica
firewu chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Very good story! simply loved it! I cant wait to see what you come with next!
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
Thank you for the happy ending. Good story.
chiina chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
you dawg update...you should feel privileged that i am reading this because this is now one of the few non-m fics i am reading...it would be nice if you would update...
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
I loved it! I love sick Hiei and how everyone is so nice to him! Please make more! PLEASE!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Hiei is so cute when he's asleep! It's like he's a helpless little baby!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
That was SO good!

I LOVE THE CUTE HIEINESS!
firewu chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
Love this chapter! love your story! you must update as fast as you can! like umm how about after you read this reivew you update! okay please ill beg! ill keep review till you and you will get so annyoed you would have to update your awsome story!
Solo Shadow chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
Yay! An update! -does happy dance-. Good chapter!
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
All I can say about this chapter is, "Aww! How sweet!" I really like this chapter and this story :-) Please update when you can
Jessica chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
Wow Kurama gave Hiei a bath because Hiei is sick with a strange illness add more now now and hurry thanks Jessica
firewu chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
PLease please you must write more! i keep on reading your story over and over again! please update soon!