Reviews for I Dare You
ELRABBID chapter 1 . 7/5
Uff...I think was Canon, not AU! :
Emredfeather91 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
T.T I FOUND YOU I FINALLY FREAKING FOUND YOU. I have been looking for you for a week. I read your stories like 10 years ago and my heart. Omg I'm so excited to reread and YOU HAVE NEW STUFF. Excuse me while I just go cry from happiness in the corner...
MusicalSphinx17 chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I am so very very very confused. x What the heck is going on here.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
(Gagging at the sicko/Inuyahsa)BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
anjel chapter 30 . 4/13/2017
who could imagene that someone write a full story on truth and dare its so much interesting (funny,fight,jeallousy,love,care and...so muchthings) u are a inscredible writer thanks for story.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Chapter 11 is mega cute! I would totally love a day like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Wow I think I figured it out. InuYasha you're such an a-hole..
Natsuyuuki chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
My... it's more than good. It's great even.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/17/2016
I very rarely leave anything on stories but omfg! This story had me completely captured from the first few chapters! You did an outstanding job, and your writing skills are lovely (: keep up your work love!
zye1 chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
ok...it's now 4am and I just finished this story. absolutely freaking loved this! otherwise I would have been asleep long time ago. seriously nice job. thanks for writing.
zye1 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
ugh...baka inuyasha!
zye1 chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
oooh-kkkk inuyasha...that was harsh. you have some major making up to do. tsk tsk
La La La chapter 30 . 9/3/2016
Yo WE LOVEEEEEE THE MIROKU THING WITH " YOU PERVERTED DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE! HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING!" We laughed our hearts out.
Fluffytail101 chapter 17 . 8/31/2016