Reviews for I Dare You
Shortsh1t chapter 26 . 3/30
Hey Wolf Blossom on Chapter 26 of I Dare you I was just reading it again just because I felt like it and I noticed that instead of October 30th you put the 20th. I just thought I'd let you know that in case it hasn't been brought to your attention.
kyocallmekyo chapter 30 . 3/26
Aaaaaahmygooooosh I loved it! You have a great style of writing, and you are very personable. I love your notes that you leave at the beginning and end of the chapters. Overall, great story, with a few twists and turns, making you want to read more. (Explains why I read it so fast...) Anyway, thankyou for the wonderful story/ fanfic thing 3
cookie.panda-roo chapter 30 . 3/18
hahaha, I love how the story was kinda looped (started and ended with "I dare you..." game) and Muteki is cute and definitely like Inuyasha XD
EbonySkys chapter 30 . 3/4
awe this was cute .
Jaydee. XD chapter 11 . 3/2
Yup. I can agree. This chapter's great although I do want to read the story of Rin and Sesshoumaru..
How'd they meet? Fell in love?
Hope you're not pissed off.
Jane!
Again..The plot is now a cliche..
Still, your execution was good making it a little bit new.
I'm having fun though..
esp. the one with the,
"Ok fine, it's only fair, even if mommy and I were hiding in the exact same room in the same exact same spot doing the exact same thing!"
Good one!
_I'm Jaydee, BTW._(The one anonymous..earlier..NVM.) XD
Starting to like the story..even though the plot is a bit cliche..But cool.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/2
The plot is good and humorous but it can be quite confusing..Also, the pacing is too fast..
crazycoconut191 chapter 30 . 2/23
orrrrrr...*wiggles eyebrows*...Not in public
XD XD I must have sat at my laptop for 5 min. straight laughing at that line
Great story! I will definitely check out your other ones and Faving this one! :D
crazycoconut191 chapter 28 . 2/23
XD XD XD XD
Uncle Fluffy! :D
crazycoconut191 chapter 5 . 2/23
Daddy Hunting XD
Kagome: "The first candidate is...*points*...that guy!"
Inu: ...Moi...?