Reviews for I Dare You
Cstorm86 chapter 30 . 9/15
Now that story was a roller coaster, a much more extreme one than the ferris wheel they went on. Well written and fantastically executed.
Cojumhei chapter 30 . 9/5
I really love your story... Maybe book 2 will be ok. ;) pls...
91101TakaharaShiori01995 chapter 30 . 9/2
Ok, first of all, I have no idea what to say. I mean, by the time I read the last line of the fic, I was practically speechless. It's like one of the most amazing, awesome, fabulous, marvellous story I've ever read and I would say even this is an understatement. I recently finished watching the anime and have been mostly reading InuKag fics since then. I am glad I found this fic and considering it was an AU(which I sooo totally am in love with) I all the more wanted to read it.
I loved the way you portrayed the characters, their backstory and the entire plot was really amazing. In fact, I actually played this game (with just one rule altered i.e, we didn't have to sleep with the person, rather french kiss him or her, after all, I'm still 16) with my friends and boy, did we have fun.
The fact that Inuyasha and Kagome never forgot each other and even after four years, still loved each other was the loveliest thing according to me. And the ending (where Inuyasha refused to carry out his dare and Kagome realized that this time it would be a more of a benefit than loss to him) was the best.
Anyway, overall awesome story. Loved it. Will be waiting for more InuKag from you. Keep up the good work and good luck for your future fics.
Lovr IshaXD
ELRABBID chapter 1 . 7/5
Uff...I think was Canon, not AU! :
Emredfeather91 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
T.T I FOUND YOU I FINALLY FREAKING FOUND YOU. I have been looking for you for a week. I read your stories like 10 years ago and my heart. Omg I'm so excited to reread and YOU HAVE NEW STUFF. Excuse me while I just go cry from happiness in the corner...
MusicalSphinx17 chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I am so very very very confused. x What the heck is going on here.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
(Gagging at the sicko/Inuyahsa)BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
anjel chapter 30 . 4/13/2017
who could imagene that someone write a full story on truth and dare its so much interesting (funny,fight,jeallousy,love,care and...so muchthings) u are a inscredible writer thanks for story.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Chapter 11 is mega cute! I would totally love a day like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Wow I think I figured it out. InuYasha you're such an a-hole..
Natsuyuuki chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
My... it's more than good. It's great even.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/17/2016
I very rarely leave anything on stories but omfg! This story had me completely captured from the first few chapters! You did an outstanding job, and your writing skills are lovely (: keep up your work love!
zye1 chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
ok...it's now 4am and I just finished this story. absolutely freaking loved this! otherwise I would have been asleep long time ago. seriously nice job. thanks for writing.
zye1 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016