Reviews for Last Living Legacy
WhyWasISoDumb chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Did you know that your story is the only Harry Potter story that came up when I typed in Lurlene Mcdaniel? XD Update soon please! I just finished reading The End Of Forever by Mrs. Mcdaniel. It was really good so I looked up her name. Anyway, bye!
emms 56 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
This story is great and I have it on my favoroutes on fan fiction
little-irish-chick14 chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
I love it! its really interesting. Sorta close to lurlene mcdaniels but the whole HP elemnt throws it off but adds a good twist keep on witing:)
RavynJensen chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
This is a great fic, Lurlene McDaniel books always had me sobbing my eyes out, so of course I had to read this ...

I know you haven't updated this fic in over a year, but I'm really hoping that there will someday be more.

As for the OOC aspects, it's nice to see Harry having a loving family for once.
littleweb chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
more please
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Awesome story! keep writing!
darkchildlover chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Please hurry, I need closure, I can see that there is already a tie between Harry and Draco!
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
first things first, you've made this far too gryffindorish, i like the idea of harry being ill since it's a personal favourite of mine, but you havent explained the history of everyone and everyones good and the stories been changed so much... it just makes it seem wrong, half the things dont make any sense because only YOU know why it's happening only you know the history of all the characters, like what about draco, are they friends? who was ill? did sirius escape? why is a wealsey and a malfoy friends? let alone related. why was harry sent to petunia who knows no magic and couldnt protect harry if they were under attack rather than ran who could protect and teach him, what about voldemort? what about ginny? are the malfoy's good or evil? why are their three witches/witches working at one hospital? where is dumbledore? who are the teachers? did the thing with quirril happen? what house is harry in? what house is malfoy in? are there still the same characters? is harry still the boy who lived?
pixiedora chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
wow i love this chapter! cant wait for the next one!
owlviennagreen chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
hi,

what a great chapter, so harry has bone cancer. i didnt know it was possible. will harry be able to go back to school, i hope so. i hope you will continue as soon as possible.

owlviennagreen
starangel2106 chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
hehe wonderful chapter I liked it a lot. and ha sorry I don't think anything will compare to Lurlene but it's still good. ;) (and usually it's hard for me to read medical fanfiction b/c I'm in a medical class and it never matches up. so your already off to a good start. :D ) please continue. (sooner than last time...if you can! don't rush)
ADHD chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
YAY, you finally updated! I really LOVE your writing style! Please update SOON!
mechan chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
o.O? the dursleys nice?wow ,, sob sob sob poor harry

great story love it update soon pleasE?
Astyra chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
I really did enjoy it! And I'm so glad you didn't forget about it! It's very good and I'll be looking for next chapter alert in my mail box :)
HecateDeMort chapter 2 . 9/8/2005