Reviews for What Nightmares May Come
general-joseph-dickson chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Nice story.
RunOverTheRainbow chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Love it!

Very few stories like this, but I thank you for taking the time to bring this to us!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Very nice! A little confusing at times but that's probably just me. Excellent job!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I skipped this story a couple of times because of the vague summary, but now that I've read it, I'm glad to have saved it for now. Chapter 8 has to be my favorite chapter, particularly because of the farewell scene where Leia sees Anakin salute a goodbye from the distant door. It's like returning to a time that she never had the chance to experience and finally getting it right. The journey (especially the battle at Mustafar) was cathartic. The only thing that I would critique about this is the length. But that's personal preference since I just wanted to experience more Anakin/Leia bonding and for them to encounter more defining moments in each other's lives.
Inkling39 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is one of my favorite stories, you're really talented at capturing characters emotions! Love it!

God bless!
Girlbender875 chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! You did a totally awesome job with it!
WolfCipher7 chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
This seems good so far, I'm going to come back later and keep reading!

~Alien Roxi~
rimera chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
This story was very, very good. I loved it! It is now one of my favorites.
2maluv chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
Loved the journey with Anakin.

May the Force be with you,

Faith.
QueenNaberrie chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
Oh WOW! This is great! The whole Force journey with her Father was brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens now that she's looking for any and all info on her Dad now that she's forgiven him.

Please update soon. :)
x Rajah x chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
Wow! This story is absolutely adorable! I'd love to write my own Anakin (Skywalker) and Leia story, and you've just inspired me even more! Thanks for a breath of fresh air, and help my my story idea!

Loved every part about it!
pokey chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
Wonderful, I had been hoping to find a story like this for awhile. One where Leia gets to confrount Anakin and learn why.
Touchwood chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
I loved this fanfic. Good job ;)
GalitMirav chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
This is a really great story. Are there more updates coming? I hope so.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »