Reviews for The Electra Complex
Chimeishou chapter 6 . 7/12
The shitting baby thing was the more hilarous thing I ever read.. seriously XD
Chimeishou chapter 5 . 7/12
Damn, your vision of Mugen is that of a real damned jerk.

There's something Mugen haven't ever done (at least cannonically known about him) in the serie ... as I known ... it's killing unarmed men ( the only time he done it was when he was in rage to save Fuu, and the man - that giant people called monster that -in fact- had saved Fuu - droped his weapon too late for Mugen to realises through his fury) ...
Though, I can't say anything, still a good fiction ... Mugen is a pretty difficult character to retranscribe I think.
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/12
I read your fanfic years ago when I could very much relate to Fuu. And now, I'm reading this again, still relating (but it's more of a memory jog now). It's amazing how accurately you have captured the emotions of a girl with abandonment anxiety and boy issues. I also particularly enjoy the made up story with Fuu and Tatsuko. I like that you've given Fuu character depth. I'll continue reading and commenting/reviewing for each chapter, so I hope you don't mind the influx of reviews coming your way.

Thanks for writing this.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Goddamn. Fuu really had it bad, and I feel for the girl.
Brandie K chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I love this fic. And the forwards before each chapter.. I can't wait to read more from you keep up the awesome writing!
the boulevard chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I am going to read the sequel with quick succession.
the boulevard chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Omg the next chapter.
the boulevard chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I really love this story
the boulevard chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
This story has made me rethink my meager wording.
LavenderBoots chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
No words. Your writing is impeccable as always.
LavenderBoots chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Love it so far!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I feel bad and happy at the same time! How the hell did you do it? [Damn, couldn't they adapt into polygamy and live together, like a big bag of crazy? LOL. Okay, I shut up now. But, wow, Electra Complex indeed. That was so striking when Jin was leaving.
Seriously, this is, without a doubt, one of the very best fictions I have ever read, and that is saying something (I'm ashamed of how many I read, lol)
...to sum it up, I bow down.
name chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
this fic is marvelous. thanks for sharing.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I thought of it briefly at the mention of said herbs, but didn't actually think you'd go this way, but I'm glad. The more dramatic, the better in my book :3
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 5/21/2013