Reviews for Stolen Hearts
herx-menfreak chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Can you PLEASE finish the story, its really good!
twistedfate13 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I LOVE the concept. I hope one day you come back and finish this story, I just love it so far.
Three-Seven-13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Awe love the story already,hope you update soon if possible! :D
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Cool story,i hope that one day you will come back to it.I loved the scene that you have at the end of A comedy of letters chapter 21 and i hope that when(wink wink) you come back to this that you will use that scene in the up the good work:D
Lucida Lownes chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I really like this story and hope it's not dead. Please tell me it's not dead. D:

It's really entertaining and I seriously want to see what happens next.
rogueyroo chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
ew pietro stabe me!

hehe i say we skip right to the romy
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
eep! this si a great beginning, u better finish it
SouthernLoner chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
lol nice one one the ending here hope you wont discontinue this and will update soon..
Elirrina chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
That was fun!
DarkAngelJTBSS chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Truly amazing. You have a lot of talent. I noticed on one of your other stories that you had a section of this story ahead of what you have posted. Do you have more that you haven't posted or is that simply a scene you would add if you continued?

Continue writing this and many other stories, it is amazing. And please don't rush.
shweeps chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
love it update soon please
Dawns Heart chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I know it'son hiatus, but...just one more chapter...that doesn't end on a cliffie?
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Bravo. A wonderful start, too bad it's on hiatus...hint, hint...
thisisnotmyaccountanymore chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
OMG!

PLease continue!

I miss you so! I miss the writings and the way the worlds flow through the keyboard PLease, please I beg of you, find your way back to the computer and please finish *sigh* of course you don't have to, but I would really love it!
anon chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
HELLO. I LOVE YOUR FIC. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.