Reviews for Shaking, Shaking In My Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I kind of like it, and it's a bit sad. Just a request... In Lyon's next dark thoughts... What would happen if he uses dark magic to control ephraim?
Anonymous Fish in the Sea chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow, I didn't think you'd be so good at angst and tragedy! Nice. The way you put Lyon's personality was just like the way I pictured it when I saw him for the first time. (But because I only rent it, I could never keep my files. Crud.) Lyon's pretty much my favourite character in FE8 because he's so bittersweet. Why I'm attracted to sad, bittersweet characters, I'll never know.

And why'd his beloved Eirika had to kill him? 'Cause of the makers of angst and tragedy. Sad. I could've made him a key member of my team.

Still, you did a good job in writing this. I can't ever be a critique to such a good story. I suck at critisism anyway.
Aesahaettr's Might chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Okay, let's just hope that person who reported this fiction receives internment camp treatment because this was so damn good. I cannot criticize such a well written fiction; this has all the elements of my likings. I loved how it ended. It was...uh...nice and angsty.
l.ngo0810 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Nice (grins)
Nariko chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
OMG I LOVED IT! I just beat Eirika's version of the Sacred Stones game and I've just started Ephraim's version, but Lyon is my favorite character! I was so sad when he had to die...*wails* wahh... He was so sweet! You did a very good job! I liked it a lot!
Zasiiniya chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I think I reviewed this before it got taken off before. Oh well; I'll review it again.

This is a wonderful fic! Keep it up! You sure write a lot, and it's all good. _ You're a great author!
Mel the undercover reviewer chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Oi, very nice. You did a good job to capture Lyon's personality without making him OOC.

For that, you deserve applause! _

Not just for that of course, but also because well, this was a good one-shot.
Douceur chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
wow...im amazed! and yay! its a lyon-centered fic ! "
Dark Genesis chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Amazing. Lyon is by far my favorite FE8 character. not just cause he looks cool, or 'cause he's a necromancer, but he sort of reminds me of myself. He feels that he's weak, and the only way to remedy that is to make yourself look and feel strong, by any means nessesary, world domination, bringing people back from the dead, bost goals of mine, and finally, finding the true power of darkness.
lordmaquareionofFire Emblem chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Heh. I liked Lyon too... he was such a great character for the role of unwilling sub-villian. I liked him best in Eirika's Quest, because he was more emotional. lol, I didnt want to kill him, to be honest. I thought the ending of FE8 was so tragic. Lyon died, I couldnt believe it, I thought it would be like the Demon Dragon being attacked with the Sword of Seals in FE6, and that he would be hospitalized to heal his mind (like she was). Oh well. Great story, btw.
Kestrez chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Now why DID that get deleted? I loved it. Personally, Lyon totally rocks! *hides* I just liked his character, even if he was possessed! Anyways, nice job. Do write more.
SacredBlade chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
hmm, dont know why it got deleted, anyways great work hope to see more in the future. _
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Now, to do the same thing we do everynight chris, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORL-
Eladard Kikur chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This looks really nice so far. How come it got deleted? Just report one of the likely suspects' stories to get back at them.