Reviews for Things They Never Said In Gatekeepers 21
Li Daisuke chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I'm a fan of Gatekeepers and GK21, and also i haveto admit that is hard to write fics abuout those histories, worst if ita humor fic, but you doing very well xDD! i'm also a fan of Ayane(Megumi not that much ...or more specifically, Kaoru is my favorite from the first series xD!), i don't hate Miu but i find her something irritating xDU. Besides it's a good method to express Reiji'sFrutration with varoious "obvious" facts xD!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Heh.
NoirSerena chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I loved it! Very funy, I thoght Reiji was a pedofile too!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
*claps childishly and giggles*

This excites me SO.
andou-mahoro chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
nice XD roflmao funny lol

refering to the “Oh… It’s so intense.” thing. I'm pretty sure that was just a sort of connection to old series. Cause if you remember the female secret agent that blows up the invaders and busts Shirei out when the far eastern branch was taken over. She appears every time Up-15 comes out of the building (and the 'sandstorm' arises.

I think most people would remember her as bveing the random fanservice girl. but anyway I'm pretty sure that yukino was just filling in that past character
andou-mahoro chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
I'm gonna reserve my comments on this one XD noting what i said in the previous comments you'd get teh general idea right? :D

great!~
andou-mahoro chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
ZOMFG i cant get enough of this XD
andou-mahoro chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
OMFG this is *ing funny XD

Great stuff you got here XD
mothonis chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Now to critise the Authors' incompatence

Miu didn't get hurt when she caught yukino because she used her gate to soften the fall it is not simple physics

and ayane doesn't hate miu in the end of the series

Ayane gets mad to easily i mean miu had just made one mistake and Ayane went PMS on Miu

miu is as Carlos Mencia would say "DEDEDE"
bulletarm chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
NOw to critise the Authors incompatence

Miu didn't get her when she caught Yukino because she used her Gate to soften her fall

And another thing Ayane at the end doesnt hate Miu

Miu is an idoit.
Sonora Faye chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
You amuse me so much with your fanboy-ing.

Loli.
Ominae chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
Rip-off eh! ROFLMAO!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
Miu eh? That'll be fun.
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Oh dear. I never thought Yuurei was a lesbian. I wonder whether I should rewatch the anime to verify this fact...

...or not.

And what's with the name Yuurei Shoujo? O_o Girl.. Yuurei? Yurei... Girl? Girl... Girl? *head explodes*
Ruriko-chan chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
wow...miu and ghost girl are really lesbians huh?

I can't wait 4 satoka's turn!

btw, who is ayane's real mother? megumi? did ukiya really did "it" with megumi?