Reviews for Sei
yoshino-sama chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
the story is beautiful, it makes me cry some times,I recomended for some friends and they love it. congrats
Smallpox Plum chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
I see it has been a few years since this fic was updated, I wonder if you even check this account anymore?

I've been haunting around my old favorite sites, looking at who I was back in high school. It's funny that one reality can replace another so completely.

I looked myself up after all this time and saw that I had favorite stories and authors bookmarked, and I found these SasoDei short stories again and was delighted with them again. I thought for old time's sake I should tell you that your writing and characterization are beautiful, hehe. Good work. I remember that your stories inspired creativity in my own writing and character development as well, and I was truly delighted every time I saw an update. I hope that whatever you have put yourself to nowadays is rewarding and that you have not left writing, either for fandom or for yourself.

Ciao~

Smallpoxplum
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
what happened to the deidara obsession? write more!
silver replies chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
100th review! Yay!
Marjolein222 chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
Wow. That's All I can say. I just finished reading all the 19 chapters, and I absolutely loved them. They were.. really deep. (okay, maybe not the crack one, but it was fun to read). I don't know why, but the last chapter really made me first, I thought Sasori had poisoned Deidara or something like that, but now I think he was just contemplating the fleeting moments of him and Deidara? . Now I've confused myself..again! Anyway, I really loved these stories, and hope you'll keep writing them!

~Marjolein2
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
Whoa it has been a long time.. Good to see an update on this. As always its awesome only a few minor mistakes but meh not all that important ones.
ViridianNet chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
hmm, good story. But thats not why im reviewing; i generally dislike reviewing other than for corrections and stuff...you see, when you were counting down at 37 and 38, you counted up instead of down. Just thought you should know, whether or not you fix it.
conspiredfate chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
Ahh, and just when I thought I couldn't like another chapter anymore than the last one, I read this. )

I love your writing style, in general, but in this chapter specifically... the idea that 'we're all drowining' and the ripples on the sky... and just everything was amazingly well written. Awesome job.
conspiredfate chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
I love this chapter. You write Deidara so well.

I love the way you phrase things, and the insight you gave into Sasori's inhuman-humanity, if that makes sense, but then again he is a paradox like you said, so.. ;

Anyway, FANTASTIC job. ]
closedofHeart chapter 18 . 8/30/2007
yeah! Nice one!
Hari-chan15 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Dude, you earn a cookie for this one! You really showed a good side of him at the end, and you do capture his character!

You rock
IRMFS chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
instant favorite.
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 18 . 4/24/2007
all of em are great! yeah im such a loser with no life, ive realised that today...Anyway continue these are awesome!
Casso chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (In Response to the Author's Note at the end of Misnight part 2)

Reading this chapter was like... "Lalala, so cute, so cute... Happy happy happy... HATE? WHAT? *Dies*"

Maybe I'm too tired to notice issues with this chapter...? I LOVED it. :3
kokipop chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Deidara angst? I'm surprised that this actually worked, and you pulled it off writing is beautiful, it has an almsot poetic feelt to it that suits the story perfectly.