Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
SeriousAnalysis chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This was cute. I doubt Ron doesn't get a Kick out of helping people on his own, and the tone was a bit off, but definatly not bad.

Bronze star!
James W chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Aw, sweet story. Very entertaining. I loved it.
sevter chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Finding this story is a pleasant surprise. To be honest, I wasn't very sure what the fandom's offerings might be and was careful to keep my expectations low (since it's a cartoon, after all).

I liked the story but I'm not very fond of the ending. It's cliched and the tear-filled scene with Kim doesn't really help it much. Still, it makes for a pleasant reading.

Cheers,

-sevter-
The Wise Duck chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Very good piece of work (as usual) covering a whole range of emotions, explaining one possibility of the ‘why’ of Ron sticking with his friend despite his oh so terrible fear. I did find the thing in the bar with the pre-Drakken “Lipsky to be a little suspect. I don’t think the ego of the good doctor would allow him to engage with others at that level but perhaps he was stuck with circumstances outside of his control.

Another gem.

The Wise Duck
Guilgamesh chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
MY GOD! this story is soo cool, i mean, it kinda answer lots of questions, and its pretty original, true characterizations, witty and fun like hell, very good, Congratulations my friend, this story really ranks high on my favs, pretty sure is one of the firsts...
WWLAOS chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Man...that was great. I love the way you set Ron's tempo to Kim's interview in the background. The chapter breaks were perfect. Cooper was an excellent character, as real and believable as any fictional being should be. Sunni was...superbly written. Her personality and poise were perfect fo her character type. She was infuriating, and that's exactly what she should have been.

Kim's interview...her discomfort with the media, her emotional reactions over each question, and her reaction to Ron's exclusion and continued snubbing...flowed beautifully and naturally. The dialogue and physical responses were in-character, frustration and embarrassment were at times palpable, and the format of the interview itself was perfect. Kim's turning tide of public opinion against Sunni...if only temporarily...was hillarious.

Ron's story...was awesome. The flashbacks were terrific, Ronnie and Kimmie were perfectly believable (even when they interrupted Ron's retelling of the event in question), and the imagery retained your usual high quality. I love the way you worked the advent of Wade into the story, as well as Ronnie's reaction to him. Ronnie in general was excellent. You sculpted his fears and doubts masterfully. His highs as well as his lows felt perfectly natural.

The ending...well, that was just great. The end of Ron's story and the realization of his motivation was handled wonderfully. Kim hearing the end and her reaction to it was...beautiful. I love Sunni's reluctant granting of an interview to Ron, and the last line of the story was perfect.

A humorous piece of fiction with action, emotion, and a terrific plot? Nine...what can't you do? Great story; I'm glad I got to read it.
Daskis chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
"Everybody now! We are not worthy..."
Arya MageFire chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
All I have to say is-is-i-(I fall down laughing,as corny as that sounds)HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
Arya MageFire chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Nice...Very nice
Arya MageFire chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Hi! I think that this story is great!Love the telling the guy our past thing, and I also love Colonel Calamitous, and how they meet Wade...I've always wondered about that... I got a reccomendation for this Fanfic from RiverOtter247's Favorite list.
mattb3671 chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
well done! cute, funny, good flow! you rock! THANKS!
aberaham tulip chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Good story, really enjoyable. I expecially love the part where Drakken swears he'll always remember Ron.
Go-Colts chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Haha, funny ending for this story. It's deep and humorous at the same time.
AinoMinako chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Way to tear down the third wall about halfway through the chapter.

The story was great, and included continuity from episodes and StD. It was overall a 9.7/10.
Gatekeeper chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Pure, unadulterated delight. Thank you thank you thank you!