Reviews for Faithful Faith
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYEEEEE! Well, I mean, not that johnny just about died, but that he's gonna live! YUSSSS!
SodapopLover chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
OMG! I LUV SODAPOP! thank u for making him wear that fruit! it made my day! lol
GeorgeHarrison'sGreaserGirl13 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
chapter 5 was wonderful! i was actually crying when johnny was saying that he loved her and how he thought he was going to die! very well written!
Jack-whitlock chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
Great job! Really loved Ur twist
Shedaisies chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Oh, Vietnam was in this basic time frame. My grandpa missed it by one graduating class, after having actually volunteered for it.
hockey.helmets.forever chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
[SQUEALS] YAY JOHNNY DOESNT DUE! :) THANK YOU FOR KEEPING HIM ALIVE
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
that was so beautiful
Secret Storywriter chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
I'll review in more deatail later if I can, but for now, my only comments are:

SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! LEASE PLEAS EPLEAS EPLEAS EPLEAS PLSPLSPLSPLZPLZPLZPLZPLEASE !

Write.

A.

SEQUAL!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVEO OLVOE LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE LVOE LVOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! (I'm kinda a big cliche person too!) I LOVED how yo uwrote Johnny in this story! He is usually shy and quiet and ppl are like, "Oh my goodness - Johnny said a sentence!" I don't really like that. i like how Johnny has a sweet, sexy side to him also! (like the wet dream part and the part about Faith gaining weight - LOL!) I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE WRITE MORE!
bristol92 chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
No! It can't be over this is the best outsiders fic i ever read! i love romance stories! Please Please have a sequel i want to see how everyones kids are!
dreamer 3097 chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
this is good it would be cool to do a sequel and see the next generation growning up .
A Person chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
OMG OMG OMG! *cries* Is that the end? Oh please make a sequal! This is officially the best Outsiders fic I have ever read. You had nice spelling, you were hilariously funny, and there were so many f*ing emotions, I wanted to cry. Lol.

You did a good job makin' me believe that Johnny died. But anyway, I really like this story, and the pixie stix was as funny as hell! Please make a sequal! :)

~STAY GOLD~

PIXIE STIX! _
Dangerous Combonation chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Some parts were a little confusing and a bit unrealistic (ever heard a doctor say, "damn you mustv'e gotten freaky"?) but that's okay, 'cause it's good! I liked this fic and I like where it went. You should do a sequel..."The Next Generation"...hm...anyway, i g2g. great job. I loved it from beginning to end!

Love,

DC
Nashumai chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
Yay! you gave Stevie a Pixie Stix high! hehe. Oh, and the fruit act for Soda freaking rocked. (Just so you know, I was laughing my azz off while reading that... imagine if he had watermelons! lol) Great story. Great ending. Great writing... should definitely write a sequel, pyro.

Peace, love, and PIXIE STIX (yay!),