Reviews for Ironic
tresdrole chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Sweet! I didn't like it when Kingsley "screamed" at the queen, though. It doesn't seem in character...plus it's sort of mean to call the queen "stupid;" shouldn't he be acting encouraging instead of belittling?
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was hilarious!

It was funny to hear (Read) Kingsley shout at chess pieces when he is normally such a quiet guy!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i lovedd it margaux.. it was nice. and haha now i realize how ironic the situation is
FrAnKiEHaRrY chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
HEY! just GUESS who this is. That's right, your number one fan and the only person you know who is as much a obsessed hp loser as you are. Read your profile lol! well anyway, awsome fic! oh the irony! it's like 1:30 am on a sunday night and here i am reading your awsome fics. i'm SUCH a good friend...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Thessaly chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
It's NOT bad; don't be so hard on yourself! It's quite funny. I wish it were longer, though. Still, it's good, and that's what's important. I'm not sure Sirius has the attention span for chess, but he probably knows how to play it, and plays out of sheer boredom or something...never mind. Good work.
alalsid chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Cute Kingsley & Cool Sirius, Lurved that !
SiriuslyMoony13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I love it! I have an obsession with both Harry Potter and irony. This has both! I love the line about Kingsley spending the day at work searching for Sirius and then going home to play chess with him. Nice! This story really put on a smile on my face. Congrats to you!
duj chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Good point.
PKsDancingGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like it. The chess thing is an original. I'm assuming that this is a one-shot? I know, assuming turns you into a...donkey, but is it? It might be good if you updated, but considering it follows the Fifth Book string, you might just want to leave it as it is.

Anyway, I think it's good. Keep writing!
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Do you still want a BETA? My email should be in my profile. I love Kinsgley. and, yes, it !is! quite ironic. ;D