Reviews for F*** You Duo Maxwell
JaDe Une chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
NICE!
PenguinKye chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
hey, I liked it! I'm not really for or against Rel, but in this one i actually like her. she has...personality *shock*. the show doesn't give any of the women the characterization they deserve. so, go you!

*v*
shime chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
*giggles* make a sequel when heero kills lena
Gothic Valley Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Relena is a BITCH. I have now learned that if you want to swear, you have to put it in capslocks. Anyway, great story. You should write more.
PogoChick chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
DOWN WITH RELENA. oh and duo too. I aggree with her on that part, mostly cause i want Heero for myself O_o
nicola chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
this is one exellent piece of fiction

you really hit the nail on the head with this piece.

dont think it sucks its very good, I got a real kick out of it
Green chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
As a fan of Duo and a Hater of Relena, I found this rather odd, I can see how Relena can hate Duo that much, but I'm one of the *RARE* people who don't find the G-boys, or in fact ony one eles on the show gay, So I see no pont in relena hating Duo as much as that, then I re read it as a some what of a yaoi fan (wich was hard to do) and yes, I would have to take Relena's side,(O.O; I never thought of myself ever doing that). I would be pretty mad if some one I loved was in love with some one eles, as in another man/boy so in one way I hate the fic and in another I loved it.
Khavi OO chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
well well well...what a mouth you have there. good fic. relena in pain _
Carnivorous Bunny chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
I found that rather intriguing(sp?) Like it was pointless, but I couldn't stop reading it...I actually kind of liked it.:)
Raging Zor chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
ooooohhh this is great! as for your profile... don't worry, boy! I think guys can like yaoi(er..but don't tell any of your 'manly friends' lol)! hey, if girls can, hell! guys can too. great story, love your style.
Tenshi no Shikyo No I'm not signed in. So nyah chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Masamune, hun, don't doubt your abilites. I don't care when it was written, but it was good. You're a sick so am I... I think I'm in love...~swoons~ Lmao. Okay, I need to calm down. Hyper in the public library just DOESN'T work...;;...Any-way. . I love your work. You're a talented writer, I must say...~bows humbly~ Keep it up! WAI WAI! .
Aciel Skadi chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
That was. . .just. . .WOW! Thank the Lady for AuthorAlert. I *really* wouldn't have wanted to miss *this*. I don't gush like this often, so. . .listen up!/ That was nothing short of brilliant! *Rarely* have I seen such raw emotion transmitted through writing. The pain, bitterness, and fury that the prodverbial "woman scorned" fairly sizzles in your prose-and I'm *not* talking about the cussing. You also treat the character of Relena with a great deal of insight-her character gains depth, wisdom, and control (from knowing what the consequences would be if she didn't have it.) through her pain. To treat such a controversial character (in that situation) with dignity takes talent. And talent you have in full measure. This is your *second* fic that is going on my favorites list-and I'm *very* picky! Thanx for writing this! ~~~
Quatherine Raberba Winner chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
awwwwwww, but Duo's sooo sweet! how could you not like him?
kimi chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
do u have something against Duo? i mean, it was interesting, seeing things from a crazy relena's pov, but that question kept coming up. do u have something against him?
shinigami195 chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
I am NOT thinking who the hell u r and whats wrong with you! This is a really cool 'thingy'! I like it so much! Haha, I am really a Duo-lover, so the whole F U Duo thing is saddeneing (hehehe) but I sill think it's great. Totally going into my FAVORITES!