Reviews for After the Storm
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is absolutely beautiful, and sums of -so much- of Squall's character in a way little else I've seen ever has. It's heartbreaking and powerful and just absolutely encapsulates the sort of person who is so strong, and so weak, and the relationship where he is allowed to be both.
irishais chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is beautiful. I really love the mood in this.
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aww i really like this

Macmac chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very nice. I think you captured their personalities prefectly. And I love the subtlety of their relationship. It's all good, baby.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is a very interesting take on Squall and Rinoa's relationship. It makes sense in the way that he's introverted and she's open. It doesn't make them any less simple and in fact makes them all the more complex and compelling. Very poignant. I was touched, really. Good piece of writing.
PinkPoisonX chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Beautiful little one shot. Everyone was in character. Short sweet and lovely. Definet fave
Amy chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Aw, that was so cute. I loved it.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
And with that, you make favorite author as well as story.
Saerafina chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very well written, smooth description, both characters kept very well in-character. I really like the idea you've explored of him against the waves, him as compared to Seifer, you've worded it better than any other fanfiction describing the two alongside each other. His reasons for doing it, his reactions, his actions with her, I think they're incredibly in character and well thought-out, a short but very nice piece.
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw, that was so adorable! I like the way you worded everything, it added to the deep meaning of the whole thing. You did an excellent job on this!

Artee
druggo-frog chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
that was good, great way of describing things, and it was well written. is there gonna be any more? i hope so, though i dont really know where you could go with it. good work and good luck!
Faeriesinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I liked this story. In my opinion, it was well written. It was easy to read and flowed well.
Angelprinczess chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Very nice! I think you really captured Squall and Rinoa's personalities...everything was completely believable, and it all flowed nicely. I hope to see more from you soon!