Reviews for Year of the Selphie
Faery Ears chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
OMG there's another chappy! How did I miss this? Well, here I go again! Haha! Cheerios! Thanx one final (hopefully) time for writing this. And! I'm OUT! Byebye!
Faery Ears chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
All right! The story works and I'm back! Chappy 7: "Zell grabbed a nearby to keep the force of the snores from driving him backwards." A nearby what? Didn't find this chappy as funny as the other one's but I like how you connect all the stuff in chappy 6 with this one. That's cool. I didn't want Zell to go with Selphie! NO! Chappy 8: *laughs* "Baka" is the first Japanese word I ever learned. I'm so glad you pulled through with the funnyness in theis chappy! I'm SO HAPPY! Love the FF7 insert. I'm so sad it's over! What am I gonna do NOW? I suppose I could read something else of yours. Ya know, that seems like a good idea... maybe I'll do that. Thanks so much for writing this! Hasta!
calliopium chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
This was such a kewl story, I reckon. Individual, humourous, original, well-written, what more could I ask for? And I especially liked the extra epilogue chapter because it's just a nice little something to add to the end! This story rocks!

Arrivederci!
Faery Ears chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
Hey there, sorry that I haven't been reviewing much. Not getting as much time on the old comp as I used to. Thanks for reviewing a little of my story though! OK, time to get caught up now! (Or else I may never...) Chappy 6: I really do love Irvine and Zell. They're just two big immature goofs. P Haha! Limit break metaphors. That's really good! *laughs* I don't know if I have a carpet in my room either... Nice suspence at the end! Luckily, I get to read the next chappy now! Oh no! Something isn't working with chappy 7! I'll have to come back and review it later. Maybe you are revising or is being weird... I'll be back! Bye 'til then!
Faery Ears chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Hey, glad you're back with an update. This chappy was a little slower than the other ones, but I like the part where Squall walks by Quistis' class and looks in. Poor Quistis... NAH! GO SELPHIE RAGE! OK, I don't like cold calamari... *gasp* DEAD? Oh wait... it's a joke. That's not very nice! *shrug* It was only Irvine. *laughs* ALL RIGHT! That's great! Love the ending! Can't wait for another update!
Faery Ears chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
OMG! So I'm reading your story and it really reminds me of the things they say in Scary Movie, and then I go over to your profile and what does it say? "Favorite Movie: Scary Movie 2 or 3"! I KNEW IT! *laughs* Great chappy! M... calamari... I can't wait for the next update! So funny! Thanks so much for writing this! *love*
Faery Ears chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
*laughs* "Waking up Zell." This is SO funny! I am very surprised! I don't find many people that have the same sense of humor as I do. I love it! "More like FF7..." BEST LINE EVER! *tear* I can't say it enough, it's SO funny! I have to ask... did you have any help writing this? It's brilliant! I'm so glad that's not the end. I hope this story goes on FOREVER! XD (Is that asking too much?)
Faery Ears chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
If Selphie has to choose one or the other, I hope she picks Irvine, only because I like it when Zell is moody and upset. ;D "...dropped the rock from the roof..." Lol "...don't you wanna go with Irvine?"
Faery Ears chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Haha! This is GREAT! I LOVE the talking parts between Zell and Irvine! You are very funny. I love Selphie. _
Lady Pyrefly chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
this is adorable! i wanna read more.

l.p.
Lady Pyrefly chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
too cute! update soon. I liked when Nida yelled for them to shut up.

until THE END,

Lady Pyrefly
Sora chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Lovely. It's nice to have a good laugh at 7:15 in the morning. I like how she's not favoring either of them at the moment. I can't wait to see how it's going to go with Squall! Update soon!
FLUFF MASTER chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I can swear I have read this somewhere else... seriously. its good

-ponders-