Reviews for An Apprentice Of The Knight
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
I really like this story; I hope you update it soon.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Quite readable, but sad that it hasn't updated in such a long time... Maybe it would be better if it were restarted?
Ryu1373 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
This is an awesme concept, and u write it brilliantly, please update this, u can take this fic quite far
Drake Uchiha chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
This is awesome! Please update soon!
hisokauzumaki chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! So is Xander the 'Robin' in this story? Or does he get his own codename?
astrakage chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I love this! I can't wait for more! I want to see if Bruce already knew of vampires and other things that go bump in the night, if not how will he react to the truth?
Karakot chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
love most if not all of your work. hope you do more soon.

shadowtrickster93 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
well judging from the reviews, i really don't think you're gonna finish this, but i really do hope you will. :) some crossovers tend to just drop xander in the middle of nowhere but this is actually plausible, ionteresting and original. :) please continue!
somuha chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
I just re-read this. It is still one of my favorite stories. I like that Xander rescued Bruce- yay the non-super hero! If you're still around please let us know- even if you don't plan on continuing any of your stories. If you do, however, plan on continuing this story I'd like to read about Cordelia's response to realizing they left the party Xander-less.
Kumoatsu chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Man this is great, you gave xander a part in the story without messing up the story line at all.

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
TKtide chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
i know it's been two years and this story will never be updated but im still gonna tell you what i think .

they smile to friggin much! i mean come on, nobody smiles that much even a a party.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
With all due respect, somuha? The SECOND ANNIVERSARY of chapter six had come and gone when you posted your review. Here it is, an additional two months later, and there's STILL no chaper 7!

I think it's safe to assume that this is never going to be finished. Anymore than Defiant will ever finish "The Mirror Crack'd" (his STAR TREK/B5 crossover)!
somuha chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
This story is really really good. I like the character interactions. Please resume writing this. I'm looking forward to Xander facing his fear. ... or not- if you choose not to go in that direction then that's fine too. Just please keep writing!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Dude! Either finish this, or remove it. It's that simple.
cacklesmadly chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
good to see a reasonable cross over. I cant wait to read more.