Reviews for Behind The Mask
The Atlantean chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
You know, techniqually their cloak can't be summoned. Sorry, I'm on of those werid HP fans.
Belsey chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Really cool and realistic!
BuzzCat chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
That was very good. At first I really wasn't happy about the whole Voldemort thing interrupting, but now that I think about it, it really couldn't have been any other way. You have done a most admiralbe job writing this.
dafalcon chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice start. It's good to see that you got their ages right. Some writers have them entering their seventh year at sixteen and haven't even had their apparition text yet. So it's good to see someone writing this correctly. On to chapter two I go. *_*
Timeless Illusion chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
Awh, so cute and like... Mysterious :)
RavenpuffDisneyNerd13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I *love* this story! I have been reading it on for ages! Thank you for making a contribution to my fan fiction reading/writing!

~HufflepuffEdwardCullen13 (aka elphaba13 on )
edwardandbellaforever25 chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
awesome story!(:
stunninglyaverage chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
I absolutely loved it. I'm so glad that you didn't over-cliche it like most people seem to do. Good job.
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Aw! This story is so sweet! Lol I know it's old, but still good! :D
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
aww, loved it! This one was definitely different from all the other masquerade fics out there. I loved that you added a twist by having the death eaters take off James' mask rather than James doing it himself. Just enough action and fluff to balance each other out. Great job! Thanks for writing!

~Runa :)
oubliette oblivion chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
I like the concept of the mask being a sort of symbol to them, reminding them how everything started. The writing is good, but there are a few grammatical errors. Overall, I liked it. How do you get so many reviews? Two years, I guess.
MissMarauder4487 chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
cute story, I loved the end...
GoldenLily chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
OH HOW ABSOLUTELY ADOREABLE !

IT'S SO CUTE !
JimSox149 chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
utterly beautiful. i applaud u!

Sayonaara!