Reviews for Hope for the Lonely
Troygroomes chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
sweet fic
Sweet Mother of Creation chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
"Sweet Mother of Creation!"

Did u really deside to do that? Also Sequal would be pleasing.

S.M.C.
Skulky Scoot chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
inspirational just inspriational, the entire thing. I don't say this often, but don't be scared to write a lemon. you have the talent.
Omi a.k.a Wandering Maverick chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Just finished the story, it was a bit short for my liking especially since you could have made it into an epic length with certain plot points you added into the story, if you had simply extended them (though certainly your choice to end it here). But I still liked the story, the small sexual scenes were done well, and everyone's reactions were quite believable. Didn't see many grammar mistakes either. So would give this story an 8/10.
smashbrawlguy chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Nice. Just the right amount of obliviousness for our favorite amphibious mechanic.
blackwindknight chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
One of the best Star Fox fanfics I have read. Loved the idea of Fox transforming. The humor was great, as well. You gotta love slippy! A sequel must be made! And don't be afraid to go into further writing of a lemon next time!
Aduro Tri chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
i liked it...the story was good...but you could have wrote the Lemon...but it left so much to the imagination...
Aduro Tri chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow...you are a good writer...and i just happen to stumble on your story out of boredom...now i'm interested
Shadowmccloud chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Fox laughed. “Okay, I’ll do that next time. Although I can’t promise you I won’t leave recklessly fast... loud music does that.”

Peppy sighed. “Whatever, just get the order right.”

Fox couldn’t resist. “Oh, you mean the fries, burger and then drink? Did you want to supersize that?”

Peppy groaned. “The only thing I got supersized was my headache. Peppy out.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was HILARIOUS!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Still well written and getting funnier. Is there anything you can't do?
Wordsworth 13 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Probably the best Star Fox fic I've read to date. Good writing, good dialogue, funny a times. I've been waiting a while for a story like this to reveal itself to me. Good work.
fenixfether chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
hahaha!

I just fell over laughing when fox turned blue!

great twist, and great story
SkullFox chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I really liked your story...it's a well written piece of literature. Though I have a hard time picturing Fox in the whole blue shine. By the way love the part with Pepper's little cut in...I was laughing my ass off.

-the footsteps in the darkness- Skullfox
anaunamous chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
it was a great story, you sure went all out with the cerinian thing. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER DAMN YOU ITS NOT COMPLETE!
TJtheWerewolf chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
This story is great, dude! It was... diffrent, to say the least. Very funny stuff there, Slippy's clueless, Fox freaks out, General Pepper interupts a very "special" moment, I couldn't quit laughing. I hope you keep writing stuff as good as this!