Reviews for Dark! Leafy!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/8
RoflLmao! XD
Never put a dwarf in an elf's habitat (forest) and never put an elf in a dwarf's habitat (cave)! It just won't work. Lol. So funny! :D
MistyOwl9240 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Major lol! It seems that elves and dwarves simply can't get along! XD
Dominique the Author chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love your parodys!
Mahal chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Really funny! It's also touching how two friends with such differing interests can at least give the other's passion the old college try, and do their best to appreciate the experience despite utter boredom. I think we've all been in such situations in real life. :) In the end it doesn't really require that two people think exactly alike in order for them to be dear to each other. Nice story.
Nikufei chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Oh god. So funny. XD
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
(takes a deep breath) ! that was so funny! i nearly fell off of my chair 'coz i was laughing so much.
Hyena's Boom chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Haha! This was really amusing! I enjoyed it a lot. Great story!
Eisee does it chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This is so funny! Great thing their still friends huh? Loved this fanfic!
Smeagol Fasir Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh, boy, this is funny. My sister says to say "I heart Legolas". Would look better if there was actually a heart key on here. :) Leafy, hahahahahahaha. Oh, boy. I'm a fan of both dwarves and elves, so it's funny to see what they think of each other.

Poor Gimli. :)

Mae carnen, mellon nin. Namarie

-Smeagol Fasir Kenobi
orlandochick05 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Haha. That was really cute. It's nice how they're really different but they're friends anyway.
Marpessa chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Haha! A joy to read.
z0riah chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Haha! I loved this!
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I really enjoyed this, it was very funny. I could easily picture the elf & dwarf singing the praises of their favourite places and getting increasingly frustrated at the other's muted responses ! Good laugh.
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was a great chapter! Hope you post more soon!

(I would much rather like to be in a place 'Leafy' rather than 'Dark' lol!)
Vane Alasse chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Oh, this is really cute. :) I like it a lot. Really sweet humor, and a very true representation of what it might have been like.

Vané Alasse