Reviews for Eye for an Eye
S chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Super lovely writing, great time sequence, pacing, dialogue was minimal and sharp.
I guess I'm not a true FMA fan if I still think Scar was her parents' murderer ...?
But super all the same. Roy smirking at the end... So him.
dimpy chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I know i'm a few years late to review but can't contain myself without saying that i loved dis fic too much. It is so wonderfully written. You are truly some genius in my eyes becos of dis fic alone.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Whoa, this was kind of strange and I feel a bit twisted for reading...but I really did enjoy it! I never really thought about RoyxWinry before...but it does have an odd charm to it that really seems cute.

And this is coming from a very hardcore EdwardxWinry and RoyxRiza fan. _

I haven't really read much of your fics, but I think that I will look into them more in my spare time. From what I can see with this piece, you seem to be able to pull off romance well to the point of it not coming off as overly-cliche. Awesome.

uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh, absolutely loved it. :D This pairing is amazing and hard to make it come out right, but you did it so damn well!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
But I thought Scar killed the Rockbells, not Mustang? And this IS talking about Roy and Winry, right? In the last half it ever mentions his name. I keep thinking Mustang would be easily 10 or 15 years older than Winry. Not bad, though. I liked it.
the blanket chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This pairing makes me ache, and so does this piece.

I'd ask for a sequel under different circumstances, but then, this is probably one of those pieces that stands best alone, just as is.

Lovely work.
xCrystalized chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Anrui Shino chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I think that this was one of the bext Roy x Winry fics I've read here, and, truth be told, there are only a handful of good ones.
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
(Cheers) Wow! What an amazing Roy/Winry fic. I've been looking for a good fic with this pairing for ages, and I've finally found one. Absolutely brilliant, you've got everyone's characters down perfectly. Great job.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
It's brilliant. Well written and very much make sense.
Emriel chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
this was a recommendation. . And gawd... it's just too cute. too well written. XD a masterpiece .
Jade S. Lee chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
OMG I can't. believe. that. you. wrote. that

I absolutely loved it! I can't believe I'm writing that I actually liked a roy/winry story. Seriously, everyone was in character and the romance was not cliched at all, unlike some other stories I've seen. It's really realistic and believable and I love your writing style, concise and emotionally powerful.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That's so GOOD! Completely incharacter for everyone! I love it! :D
Revolutionnaire Rouge chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Absolutely fabulous! While I love Royai and EdXWinry, I've also become a fan of RoyXWinry because it's so unique. Some of the stories I've read have been unbearably cliche, but this was absolutely wonderful. Not only was it well written, but it really delved into the mind of Winry in this case, giving her a twisted depth that is outside of the more innocent Winry we see in the series. Bravo!

Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This was the first Roy and Winry fic that I read, and I'm so glad that it was. You have such a talent for keeping them in character and building the perfect atmostphere. I love this fic, and will appologize for never reviewing sooner. Sorry, I really am. But this is great and I can't wait to see if you'll be doing anymore of this pairing!