Reviews for Approach
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This is one of the few instances where it's better to know what's coming for these two, as that adds to the feelings this piece inspires. Eccellente.
kathu elf chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Cant believe it, only two reviews... so I simply have to add one of my own. I like the way you describe Elronds care for his realm. Makes me think of him more as a father than a great elflord, which he of course is. Thanks for sharing this little gem.

Kathu elf
demeter d chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Quite some time ago, I was delighted to discover some of your poems, here on I had first seen your work on LOTR Scrapbook, and enjoyed it very much. I added you to my favorites list right away, but just now got around to reading this piece. It is a delightful look at what after all must have been a very long friendship between Elrond and Gandalf. They have been fighting the dark together for a very long time. Well done.
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hi there !

This was great, you really captured the characters beautifully and I loved your attention to detail and your descriptions !

especially Elrond fiddling anxiously with Vilya. My fav. line , "- for another tale for their pages was brewing." Brillant.

PS: Thanks a million for all your wonderfully kind reviews of my poetry, it was a lovely surprise.