Reviews for Approach
kathu elf chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Cant believe it, only two reviews... so I simply have to add one of my own. I like the way you describe Elronds care for his realm. Makes me think of him more as a father than a great elflord, which he of course is. Thanks for sharing this little gem.

Kathu elf
demeter d chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Quite some time ago, I was delighted to discover some of your poems, here on I had first seen your work on LOTR Scrapbook, and enjoyed it very much. I added you to my favorites list right away, but just now got around to reading this piece. It is a delightful look at what after all must have been a very long friendship between Elrond and Gandalf. They have been fighting the dark together for a very long time. Well done.
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hi there !

This was great, you really captured the characters beautifully and I loved your attention to detail and your descriptions !

especially Elrond fiddling anxiously with Vilya. My fav. line , "- for another tale for their pages was brewing." Brillant.

PS: Thanks a million for all your wonderfully kind reviews of my poetry, it was a lovely surprise.