Reviews for Confessions of an Insomniac
DUH BOMB chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Pure gold. Please continue
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is utterly brilliant.
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
OMISHIKA! This was the most funniest fic I've EVER read o .. Ayy! Well done! I couldn't stop laughing! #LaughingForDays! Man, this was epic ... Hahahahahah, OMINEJI! It was epic! I enjoyed reading it!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This íş soooo funny! And awesome! :D :D :D i love it! hehe! Too funny and epic! :D
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Hahahahahahaha! Please continue it! I mean this is like a gold mine! Its sooo funny, but I guess its not as funny as before now that Shukaku is gone...sad!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
HAHAHAHA! That addition of Icha icha paradise was pure genius! ahahahahaha! Oh man! I prefer this Gaara over all the typical Gaara's in fanfiction! He is sooo funny!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hahahahaha! God that was funny! I'm really glad you did this! In my opinion Gaara should have a journal! Good thinking Temari!
magicforever39 chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Oh my god I was laughing so hard while reading these I think my college roommate might have though I was a little crazy. Oh well I thoroughly enjoyed reading these well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
BEST. STORY. EVER! When I actually bother to log in I'm definitely adding this to my favorites... Seriously, you brightened my horrible day.
-Zoete9
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
poor poor gaara
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I LOVE THIS! ITS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Thank you for writing such a fantastic piece of work. I look forward to future chapters. Keep up the awesome work! :)

Spirit
Squishymeansyay chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Tell Gaara-sama to get his chipmunk arse back here, or so help me I'll sic the mall full of girls on his dreamland. (distant mating call of the native FEMME SQUEALICUS is heard)

MOOOOOOKAWAKAWAKA!
sun98 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
OMG i'm loving this! please write more!
Proper the Incredible chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Very funny.
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
holy shit XD

i m not sure who I adore more - Gaara or Kankuro(MOOOOK!).

you are effing brilliant.