Reviews for Cirdan
Vane Alasse chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Hi again, Primsong!

This poem is ... well ... I'm having trouble coming up with an adjective with enough praise... Amazing, stellar, beautiful, soothing, wonderful.

I loved your used of sand here - very original and very poignant. Also the trees moaning, the stars in the ocean, the smells and colors of the wood. It is all so vibrant and realistic. Again, your poetry has drawn me into the world it creates. Wow...

Vane Alasse

PS Thank you so much for the kind reviews of my poems (and the Legolas fic)! I was so thrilled to get them; they really made my day. :) I don't often get 13 stellar reviews in one morning! And yes, honestly, I did write the Legolas chick-flick (I know it's not the best, but sometimes light and fluffy are just what I need). I'm flattered you think I'm older by my other writing (I guess), but really I'm just an 18-year-old college sophomore, and most of my poems were written a few years ago. But thank you, anyway! I had a good laugh and was on a wonderful ego-high for the rest of the day. :) God bless!
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Simply stunning stuff ! It's a worthy tribute to the Shipwright. Such wonderful imagery, who would have thought ship-building could be so poetic. Lots of fav. lines but I really like, "Drawn away to softer flowing paths Their tasks less immediate yet more lasting. Their honour is none the less for it." Well we all have our own calling in life to follow. Great work.