Reviews for Ghosts of the Force
darklover chapter 1 . 6/1
This was a very touching story. You handled it very well. I really enjoyed Anakin explaining his history to his children. I really liked how you explained Leai's willingness to name her kid Anakin.
IndestructibleVader chapter 1 . 2/8
This got me a little emotional. Very well done, author!
becgate chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww! ! Beautiful! !
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I'm not going to lie, this made me cry. A lot. So much so that I had to stop for a while and then continue on. This is a beautiful piece of literature that I had the fortune of finding. Very well written, I loved every word.
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So sweet! Anakin and I have a complicated relationship but I love that he got to see his grandchildren here. So much hope in those tiny little bodies... we'll just forget profic for a moment, yes? I love the family moment. Just perfect.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love it! It was so sad and so beautiful. Anakin finally gets the closure he needs and Luke and Leia finally accept their fatehr for who he is and was and forgive him for his sins. And we got to see her name her youngest Anakin :) Nice job!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love this little story, even though it gently breaks canon. Very beautiful, very moving. Excellent work.

Phantom Jedi
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Beautiful. ;)
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
cute.
Christy Tortland chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
spectacular. that's all I can say right now...
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
good oneshot. Explains why Leia named Anakin Anakin.
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
That was really sweet! i really liked it :P
Ani-manaic chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful! I really enjoyed it. :D
2Nada2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Jesus, I'm running out of tissues here! Great, my school is starting tomorrow and I will face it while having read puffy eyes...lol, this was so amazing. I could hear Anakin tell his story so clearly. Damn it, here comes an other wave of them!
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
*sniff*

seriously, I'm almost teary eyed. That was beautiful.