Reviews for Painting the Stars
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Agh! This story is really good and I'm sad to see that it may never be finished! The poems and originality are very good, not to mention the writing and the characterizations! Wonderful!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
update plz ,maybe an epilogue?
serabi chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Cool story but I see you haven't updated in a while. Busy eh?

Anyhow, when you have time please update.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Will we get to read the ending? Please update! I enjoy this fic so much.
Laegdin chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Hi, after reading Guilding Light, I found this story on your profile.

This is a unique interpretation of Kaoru; you've managed to stretch her independent nature without warping her character beyond recognition. I like how you allow us into her head, even to the point of seeing her sometimes grouchy, but nevertheless realistic, thoughts on her friends. I also like the fact that you don't have Kaoru falling into Kenshin's arms straight away but actually standing firm on not going out with him. He does sound like a bit of a playboy, you shouldn't make it too easy for him.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And to Kenshin kicking Enishi's butt (whenever that may be).
abubi-chan chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
omg! i love this so much! you detail both kaoru's thoughts and the things happening around her so well. i also love your style of writing, by the way. especially when it was kaoru's POV. it's not that much of an OOC, because you still retained most of her original attitudes. i really hope you would update soon. like anytime sooner. i really can't wait for the next chappie, especially now that kenshin's starting to realize something. more power to your work!

-abubi-chan
Eliza chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
Eliza chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Please update soon! I really love your story!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
cool
sulou chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
oh please update soon, if you can! This is such a lovely story.
Eliza chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
I really love this fic and i cant waite until your next update, maybe kaoru and kenshin will get a little closer? Anyway please update soon!
antica chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
nice chapter i hope they can stop kaoru from leaving please update soon _
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
I don't think this was a weak chapter. I really liked it. I liked how Koru has her determination and her desire to protect her friends. She is bolder than the manga Kaoru, particularly in giving Kenshin the poem even more so than the picture and perhaps less impetuously open, keeping the secret of her departure. It all works well for the timeline and the story. I loved that the picture was of Kenshin in gi and hakama which is great artistic license. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Kaori-Angel chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
DAMN! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't wait for the next chapter at the train station! Sincerly...

Kaori
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
Great story! Hurry and update! And, it wouldn't hurt if you made Kaoru prettier. You're always going on and on about Kenshin. Let's not forget about Kaoru!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »