Reviews for Teach Me How To Kiss
Nairil chapter 1 . 7/5
That was sweet! Cute! Adorable! Lovable! Enjoyable! uh, I can't find more words, but I think you got the message ;)
sheriasha18austin chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Amazing, good job!xD
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
awesome... Neji was bastard for teasing tenten. But i do like this story. Make more incredible story.
silentkillerofcookies chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great story.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well Neji you devous bastard...that was fun thanks for sharing your story :)
alleyomega chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
its so cute... me like me like... and be quiet cuz i barely realized that they are the best couple! shhhhhh
Zelga Lim Li chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
sweeeeettttt! some misspellings were found. but don't remember what part.. will have to reread it again.. haha.. nice
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
some spelling mistakes- lession instead of lesson- and neji's description could probably apply to any kunoichi, but in general an incredibly cute story that i enjoyed a lot, glad you came up with it and thanks for sharing it!
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I was squealing the whole time while reading this XD I love how Neji was a little OOC in this. LOL. I really hope that they end up together (same with Naruto and Hinata). Anyways, thank you for posting such a beautiful one-shot!

I truly enjoyed this!
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
"I learned from the best" lol that's actually pretty funny. I liked this, good job!
TheNarator chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
hehe, cute. neji would pick such an infuriating way to confess wouldn't he? very nice and very IC, you did well.
naash chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lol that was great. so sweet and so cute