Reviews for Twilight Jedi
Ms. S chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I really like this story and I wish you would please finish it.
Wit chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story. Please update.
Patriot868 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, however, one bit really made me laugh out loud.

In the first chapter, the girls are talking about how many diffrent men stare at them. I fell over laughing when aylla mentioned that a padwan had been masturbatiing to shakk ti. I mean seriously, if you were a male jedi who was not allowed to romance any one and one of the girls walked by, you would be hard pressesd not to grab one of them right there and pin them to the floor. I also liked how twilight slapped aylla's rear and how he expsosed shakk ti. Keep up the laugh's !
A Rampaging Plot Device chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I really like this story!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Nice!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nice!
AlphaM chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Great story the plot is very intriguing to me and i hope even though it hasn't been updated in a while you ma continue the story soon. Thanks for a great story!
jedimastercool chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
is there going to be any sex scenes? ;-)
DarthSidious04 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Finally this story has been updated! It's a good one, and I hope you continue it..
G4 Fan Man chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Good chapter! I was wondering if you would ever update again, glad I kept it on my list.
Shardus Cordiania chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I think that this has the potental to be a really good fic. you are diong a very good job so update soon. the story is a nice blend of action adn humor as well as a slight hint of romance i might add. keep up the good work
Stealth Fart chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Lovin' this so far keep!
Sargues chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
I love how your story flows from one part to the next. Its funny and makes light the akward moments between the characters while at the same time keeping everything serious and in the mood. Also great choice of characters for the cast so far. As for Twilight himself, he makes a great character with many of the same problems normal people tend to have powers aside. Great job with everything and I hope to continue reading more.
G4 Fan Man chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
interesting... i didnt really like x-men2 but also why does the name lazarus sound familiar?
G4 Fan Man chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
you dont plan to update do you...