Reviews for Wish Me Joy
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 36 . 9/10
I just have to say THANK YOU! (warning, going to ramble a bit... ;) AND SPOILER!
I have read many stories, like Twlight or Vampire Acadamy where one (A) loves someone but when that person is temporaly lost, like Aragon, that person (A) finds someone else that's good for them... but leave that good person as soon as the first love comes back.
Throughout this story, until Legolas professed his love for Eomer, I was really afraid this hateful scenario would happen! That Legolas would forgo the good and kind man and go back to the one who had hurt him. Like Edward left Bella, And I can't tell you how much that made me hate the story, because she did not have any self-love for herself for choosing the man who had hurt her and let it go so fricking fast, forgiving to easily!
That's why I wan't to thank you, stories are supposed to educate and to be enjoyable. You did an amazing job and I loved it! AND educationally you teach younger and older to not let people to trample on oneself like Legolas had let been done IF he had gone back to Aragon.
Sorry for my rambling, just wanted to say this. Looking forward to follow your work, so never give up!
Bookworm51485 chapter 36 . 6/1
I love this story :-) I think this is the... 4th, maybe the 5th time I've re-read it. And every single time it's just as good. I've actually already reviewed this chapter, it seems, which is why I'm logged out. It won't let me post another review :-P It makes me REALLY wish we could get more. Find out what happens with Aragorn and Arwen, see what Eomer and Legolas' future kids will look like, get to see Legolas have his father and his baby's father with him when he's in labor instead of just some ents who can do no more than tell him what they see, see how Caladel grows and how he reacts to finding out that Aragorn is his father (and his half brother/sisters if they're ever told), see if Thranduil and Gimli ever manage to stop fighting :-)... So much I would love to see. This is such an amazing universe and you write the characters so well, even when their actions aren't the best, they're realistic and not over the top bad, it recognizes the shades of every person. I really wish we could see more of it
Nympheass chapter 36 . 2/22
This story is delicious . thank fort this beatiful story. Gimly, legolas and Eomer are very realistic.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/29/2015
This story is great! Exciting and full of drama! I am glad this is a story of relationship, love and emotion, not just a smut fic. Aragorn/Legolas is my OTP, and while I did read this story for the eventual Éomer/Legolas, which is nearly impossible to find amywhere, you somehow manged to make me completely unship Aragorn/Legolas for this story due to your great writing! I am ashamed to say I am usually an Arwen-hater, but you actually made me hate Aragorn -not Arwen- in this story, which was great, and a testament to your skilled writing; it is a first for me to hate him. Another first is that this is the first mpreg story I've read through.

This last chapter was very sneaky in how you wrote it so we thought Legolas wasn't going to marry Éomer! Very tasteful suspense; I would have ranted majorly if they hadn't married.

I was very lucky to find this Aragorn/Legolas which turned into Éomer/Legolas, for I have been searching everywhere for one. I greatly enjoyed this rare, rich tale, and now I am disappointed that I have finished for I am sure I will be unable to find any others like it. I'm certain I will be back to read it again as it is a great post-ROTK story!
waterflower chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Beautiful loved that Eomer and Legolas got their happy ending wished it showed them growing their family and Caladel getting older oh well thanks for this
Someone chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
I love it.
Teithril chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
This chapter made me smirk...feeling so proud of Legolas. Take that Aragorn!
Teithril chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Damn straight Legolas! Nice chapter...I like spirited & pisses off Legolas. :-)
Teithril chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Arwen doesn't know that she's hurting Legolas with her embraces & requests, but Aragorn knows exactly what he's doing. He knows how much he coronation & wedding are hurting Legolas and yet he still begs for him to stay knowing it will be difficult for Legolas every second of every day. I get how you need to paint Aragorn for the sake of this story (and you're doing a fabulous job of it too) but it makes me want to smack him...which is the point. Onto the next chapter!
Teithril chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Aragorn is being an idiot right now...if he really wanted Arwen to go he needed to use plain words & not be subtle about it. Poor Legolas...anyone who says you made him weak does not know the strength it takes to walk away and keep your true emotions inside while showing the world that you are happy.
cai chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
i love this fic already and i've only read your introduction..
Nako13yeh chapter 36 . 1/28/2015
At first I was hesitant about Eomer and Legolas, and I wanted Aragorn and Legolas to be together, but gah, the slow amazing build of relationship with Eomer and Legolas was beautiful that I ended up falling in love with them. I never liked Eomer's character before, but you changed my mind about him and I find myself turning back to The Lord of the rings movie.. and what not... Beautiful really... I truly loved it! XD Thank you for making me cry in certain parts and squeal in delight with other parts... I read this story for hours and when I finished, gah my life just went at a stand still... I am mesmerized. Thank you for this! I love it!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/24/2015
I just spent the whole afternoon reading your story instead of studying for a test, and it was worth it, every word. I love you for writing this. You've wrung my emotions with your beautiful fic and it was the most realistic healing ending i have seen to a fic in a long time. You made me fall in love with every character and i just want to say thank you for writing this, even if it has been nine years since you completed it. Thank you
Anonymous chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
I loved this story. Originally I read this story wanting to see Aragorn and Legolas together while being hesitant about Eomer and Legolas. Boy was I wrong. This was splendidly done and I fell in love with the relationship Eomer and Legolas built, especially contrasting Eomer and Legolas' relationship with a much more realistic vision of what Legolas and Aragorn's relationship would be in this situation. I've read several stories that begin with a similar story type (i.e. Aragorn and Legolas have an affair, Legolas gets pregnant, Aragorn chooses Arwen to marry), but I've never seen one so realistically portrayed in that Legolas and Aragorn would probably not get together in the end. I'm glad to see one where Legolas moves on and is so incredibly happy with his life. Anyway, I know I ramble, but to sum up a long review, I loved this story, it was well written and made me love the characters, and I just wanted to write a review to let you know this story was much appreciated. :D
Guest chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
I don't know if you even use this site anymore but I'm absolutely in love with this story. Thank you for writing it. I can tell you worked hard and really spend a lot of time on this.