Reviews for It's hollow
Highlycaustic chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Heh...wow. It was a powerful and very well-written story. maybe a continuation is in order after all this time? o.O
Elise Davidson chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really liked this. I know it was forever ago that you wrote it (omg, four years; I'm out of date) but I thought I'd drop the review to you anyway. Your characterization and understanding of hurt and pain that Christian has is phenomenal. I loved the mixture of emotion, frustration, need...all of that wrapped into this.

Great job!

Elise
sunny chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I actually really liked how you used hyphens instead of quotations. I think the hypens isolated you from the story...or something I dunno, I may just be weird.

I like how dark this was and how you showed how broken Christian was after Satine.

As with The Duke, I was suprised, although not dissapointed nor put off, by how...cynical(? I can't really find the correct term to describe what I want to describe it with) he was.

Nice ending.

: D
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow. This is my first step into this genre (or pairing, or whatever you wish to call it), and it's good.

Wonderful job on character. You managed to capture the worst of each and have it play out nicely.

However, while I do like how you wrote the dialogue without quotation marks, it would be much clearer if you could differentiate between thoughts and spoken words a little more. How you do it is up to you (you're the writer :D), but it would make it that much enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ah! The anguish! You've just ripped my heart out all over again! Nicely done, I can't praise you enough for the beautiful prose from a new angle. Thanks for sharing.
HeroForTheLostCause chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
wow. i really like this and can see it happening. good job.
naughty teacup chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
wow. I've read this story three times now, and I've completely fallen in love with it. We need more MR slash! And it was dark and twisted and yet incredibly hot at the same time (but then again it could just me being a pervert as usual -.-"). Kudos to you

*adds to faves*
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Heya Monchy,

O-o ... O-O ... 0-0 That was... odd... Ermm, really don't know what to say... I don't mean this in a flamie way, cause it wasn't bad. I've just never read this genre before, lol! (This is quite a pointless review isn't it? Yes? Oh, okay then... I'll just go now... O-o)

.::Tibbs::.

Lol, I'm weird... I really don't know what I'm doing here... Here? Where am I? ... O-o ...
SilverBlood666 not logged in chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Artistic, dark. I loved it.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow Excellent job! Very in character, Very plausible, Very good! Can't wait to read more from you!
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I'm surprised to find a fic of yours that I haven't read yet! *gasps*

This was wonderful, Monchy! not that I'm surprised in the least, I have to say. I liked the much darker side you showed of the Duke in this fic. It always kind of bothered me that he wasn't more intense in the movie. But here he's so dark, a perfect villain, taking advantage of Christian in his drunken despair.

I love that the first feeling Christian had to sort of reconnect him with any emotions at all was hatred. That he needed the pain even as he was struggling against it, because it was a reminder that he was still alive. That's very intense. And oh... I flinched when the Duke threw the wad of money at him, treating him like no more than a whore. Gah!

*goes back to story list to read some more...*

X
Ioan chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Poigniant and eloquant. Brilliant.
Momochi Zabuza chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Duke x Christian... I like lot!

This one-shot was very enjoyable to read.

Thank you for writing!
wiseupjanetweiss chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I liked this story alot.
Moonlit Sylphide chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was so weird, but I guess I can understand your point...I just loved it!