Reviews for Antiquity's Corollary
HopeJunko chapter 58 . 10/14
You don't know how I felt when I read all 58 chapters and it didn't have an ending! You have to continue it, but you didn't update in almost 3 years so I fear that It will never get the ending it deserves... If you however still maybe one day plan on updating it, I have a suggestion. What if the potion not only removes the bond between Harry and Voldemort but every spell that was casted on him? If it was like that, we might see Harrys "true" appearance he was born with. I mean you did write that Severus to say it simply only guessed what the potion does so it wouldn't be impossible if some detail of the potions effects were left out. ;P It would be quite interesting I think.
MatronaBlack chapter 58 . 10/3
THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE! I absolutely love this story, it's so incredible. I know it's almost been two years but pleaseeee update!
BlackBird013 chapter 58 . 8/16
Pleaaaasseeee finish this story for us! I really love it, just finished reading up to here and I hate not knowing how it ends:(
Breathesgirl chapter 58 . 8/1
I just found the story, and I am sorry about the decline in reviews.
That said, I'm one of those who rarely review although when the site allows I will like a story or chapter.
I do hope you'll be able to finish this at some point since it is really well written, entertaining by turns and quite a good story.
ChrisUSA chapter 58 . 7/23
I really like the story, i hope you ll be able to finish it
Joyce Lily Snape chapter 58 . 7/17
PLEASE WRITE MORE! YOUR STORY IS BRILLIANT!
Love this story! Hope you will return to it soon . Thanks for sharing.
onyx chapter 58 . 6/28
all this hard and diligent work to not cross the finishing line ? it's a real shame!
Please don't be done! ! Too good not to finish :)
Anon chapter 58 . 4/23
I found this story a few days ago and have been hooked every since! I normally don't go for Snape centric fics but this one was recommended so I gave it a go and it didn't disappoint! I love the way the story is constructed and the life you give to the characters! I really hope that even after all this time you update the story as for selfish reasons I need to know how it ends! X
Just wanna say that you have readers of this story 'still out here' and would squeal with delight if they ever saw an update of this wonderful story! :-)
luckycharm9 chapter 56 . 4/5
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. I just found it a few days ago, i think someone else had mentioned it in their own Author's notes. I love stories about Harry/Severus, both romantic, and father/son, though i find few of the familial variety. Needless to say i have gotten little done these past few days as i have been absolutely obsessed with this. The writing is absolutely fantastic and i think that you have kept so within the characters real personalities. i hate it when people write fics that are so ooc. Its so unrealistic to me. And i love that this fic is so long. I am always more drawn to longer fics because 1, i dont want them to end, EVER, and 2, i feel that the author takes more time to develop the story and characters instead of rushing along. again, i think its unrealistic. But this, OMG. its so great. I am writing this review now, on chapter 56, because I am afraid that when i get to chapter 58 i will be disappointed. I almost never start reading stories that haven't been updated in so long, because i fear getting hooked, and then finding myself on the edge of my seat to see what happens next, only to realize that the author has abandoned it. I see that you say multiple times that you won't give up on this story, so i'm holding you to that! Anyways, regardless, I love your story, and i sincerely hope you continue it.
Qoheleth chapter 2 . 4/5
Dear GonnaBeFamous:

You Know You're a Catholic Nerd When, #33,785: You see a story entitled "Antiquity's Corollary", and feel disappointed when it turns out not to be a reference to the necessity for visible Church unity, as run into head-first by the then-still-Anglican John Henry Newman. ("Securus judicat orbis terrarum!")

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
scarlettmeadows chapter 58 . 3/11
Hey :) the story is great! Perhaps the length is a little daunting for new readers :) but I'm not one of them! Looking forward to whenever you next have the chance to update.
jenniferparsonshere chapter 1 . 2/26
You have a poetic way with words.
1,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »