Reviews for Antiquity's Corollary
Hi. I noticed you havent updated in ages but this is a really good story and I think you should definitely update! You're such a good writer.
OMG please update this! Please, please please! I love it!
Please update! :):):):):) Do the smiley faces convince you?
JJProngs chapter 1 . 7/3
Wow! What a story. I hope you update soon!
Just wanna say that I'm still hanging in there with this story, hoping for an update! I keep searching ff trying to find something as good as this but I just can't :( Everything else has the two characters either accepting it too quickly/is not written well/harry and Snape are too out of character/has Harry too young and therefore there isn't the emotional/angsty dynamic between the two characters that I really like. So, please think about updating, you would really make a little old ff reader very happy! :)
Hannah chapter 58 . 6/16
It's sad to hear that the reviews are dropping! I have to say, the number of reviews does surprise me as I would have thought a story of this quality would have more. I guess it goes to show that reviews aren't an indicator of quality!

This is genuinely one of the most skillfully constructed stories I've read (and I've been reading FF for well over a decade!). I really hope you choose to continue, as it's so difficult these days to find a lengthy story, that doesn't have a horribly convoluted plot AND where the characters aren't OOC!

Anyway, I will keep holding out for an update, even if it does seem unlikely!
KobyashiMiru chapter 58 . 4/16
I love how you have the story going, it has twists and the atmosphere that you put me into as the reader makes my emotions flare and it keeps me captivated, I hope the next chapter comes out soon because this is my favorite story that I've read in awhile, I am wondering how your going to have Ginny react to what Harry said, this is a wonderful fan fiction and I thank you for writing it and taking time out of your life to put more into the story, it makes it that much more specail
HalfBloodPrincess1999 chapter 58 . 3/16
Please continue this story is fantastic!
Saga chapter 58 . 3/11
I just finished reading this story and I have to say it is captivating. I happen to love stories in which Severus is Harry's father and I have read quite a number of them. Although, I can say this is definitely one of the best ones - if not even THE best.

I absolutely love the way you've portrayed these characters, especially Harry and Severus who are both very much like they are in canon in my opinion. I also love the way you have included Kinnaird in this story as it makes this story even more thrilling. There are points when I'm certain that both Kinnaird and Draco are loyal to the Dark Lord and then in the next possible opportunity you manage to turn the tables completely. I have already lost count of how many times my views of the characters have taken a total turn - and I think that just shows how good your penmanship is.

I also love the complexity of the plot. I can't even begin to comprehend how much effort you have put into this piece but the result is stunning. There are points when chapters feel too long but for the most of the time I love your long chapters as shorter ones usually just get me annoyed.

I feel that I have much more to say about this story but for a change I find myself at a loss of words. This story is absolutely one that I will be following through as it has already managed to draw me in so thoroughly. I know this comment is absolutely hude by now but thanks to the fanfic forum I normally use I find it easier to write longer and thorough reviews that just drop a short line like "I love this story, keep up the good work!".

I hope you'll update sooner or later as I'll definitely await a new chapter.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 28 . 3/9
So far, your story is great! I love it, can't get my off of it :3
thankstotheauthors chapter 58 . 3/3
I'm really enjoying this story. It is truly a commitment to labor over writing it for so many years, but it is appreciated.
lesa.blazer chapter 58 . 3/2
Please continue
Inkwolf824 chapter 58 . 2/12
Please continue your story. It is beautifully written and I would love to see what happens next. Your writing style is a joy to read and the way you write Rowling's characters is remarkable. I encourage you to keep going and finish til' the end! Have a blessed day/night!
Dmg13 chapter 58 . 2/1
WOW! I just finished reading this wonderfully written and captivating story! I started about a week ago and every moment I found free, I was clutched to my phone devouring the story. I see it has been awhile since you have updated, but do not lose hope! You have amazing talent and I am incredibly happy I found such an wonderful story. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
readingirl4030 chapter 58 . 1/12
I'm in love with this story! Your writing in skilled and consistent, and they way you've developed the Severus/Harry family relationship feels true to their characters. Hope you update soon! Keep up the great work!
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »