Reviews for Antiquity's Corollary
scarlettmeadows chapter 58 . 3/11
Hey :) the story is great! Perhaps the length is a little daunting for new readers :) but I'm not one of them! Looking forward to whenever you next have the chance to update.
jenniferparsonshere chapter 1 . 2/26
You have a poetic way with words.
trapezefixe chapter 58 . 2/13
I have just spent the past two weeks reading this from the beginning, at every stolen chance I've had between classes and work and life. I love it. Your characterization has been fantastic throughout and the plot is riveting. I know it's been over year since the last update, and I certainly had taken a significant fic hiatus, but I want to let you know that I'm with you until the end. This is a gem. I love this premise because it is so tough to cultivate Snape and Harry's new relationship in a believable way. You have far exceeded expectations. I may even go so far as to say it's outstanding. I apologize for not reviewing individual chapters as I went, but it's because you kept me so engrossed! I would love more, and I am sure there are plenty of other readers who feel the same. Sending much love and deserved kudos!
I really love this story and I'm so sad to see it still hasn't been updated yet ! :-( I sincerely hope that you don't have any personal problem and it's a huge writer block that you'll able to overcome one day or you're totally lacking time. Please don't leave us hanging !
Oh darn. I was hoping Ginny would date. I've always hated her.
Inez chapter 58 . 1/4
Actually, I never review. At most I do a grammatical and word usage sweep if I see something (Nothing to do with authors, but rather interacting with strangers), but I thought I would at least let you know I'm reading and still following the story. Please do finish it.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 56 . 12/26/2016
I am new to your story although it's been years I love it .
Are you completely abandoned or is there more to come
Guest chapter 58 . 12/13/2016
Write faster! Schnell schnell!
SkyeMoor chapter 57 . 12/13/2016
Yeah, that totally sums up weasley.
SkyeMoor chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
Malfoy's right to not let himself think that he's cast his fate into the hands of others, even in the privacy of his own mind.
SkyeMoor chapter 45 . 12/8/2016
Two kinnairds? interesting, isn't it?
SkyeMoor chapter 43 . 12/8/2016
Kinnaird seems a bit more self-aware than most young men. A good trait in a spy.
SkyeMoor chapter 42 . 12/8/2016
The plot thickens, and thus grows more interesting.
SkyeMoor chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
Harry sounds like the perfect Gryffindor - and Snape's proud that he's wielding the power he has. Well done.
SkyeMoor chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Does shacklebolt know occlumency?
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »