Reviews for Fuyuoka
ZAMN chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
So sad...

No updates...
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
PLEASE tell me you plan on updating this :D
Madscientist-01 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Man this story is great! I'd really wish you'd update it though.

Later man.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
"May 6th, 19

These women are INSANE."

LMAO! Probably the best line out of the whole chapter. Knowing Love Hina that short statement is probably true. LOL
Blackfang1983 chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
great story
SmacksKiller chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
While the crossover looks interesting, there is the problem that there is no way that someone with the brain of superman would flunk an exam. When he can read and think at superspeed your excuse to have him in the same situation as the beginning of LH just seems lame.
Calen chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I hated having to dance with boys at the school events. I hated not being able to play sports. I hated being the school outcast.

From chapter1. What the frak is that all about why would he have to dance with boys? That doesn't make any sense unless his parents are telling him to putt against the ruff... be gay.
Bates23 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
I love this. Never seen Smallville, but still love this.

Keep up the good work, mate.
Josephus Prime chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
HA HA HA! Nice! You GOTTA make something like this for Naruto!

After all, who else could hold the Nine-tailed fox when a normal human can't? A Son of Krypton, thats who!
Keikun4283 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
This is a pretty good fic. Great idea for Kazumi by the way. Wouldn't mind it if you put those two together though. Well just got done readin through all of this so I hope you update this again soon.
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Interesting.

A DC / Love Hina crossover? Never been done before, and you seem to be moving along quite well. I look forwards to the next chapter.

And what? No fanservice? My heart weeps for the abscence of pantyshots and cleavage. Ah well, perhaps next chapter.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Xenocide
Innortal chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Nice addition, loved the other voices he heard. Well done.
Nysk chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Heh, good story I like where it is going
dragon-cloud16 chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
This is going to be great. But why was their mention of Bleach with that Urahara comment that Keitaro heard? I read some of your other stories in this universe and can say you sure can write a good DC anime crossover. Is Shinobu the reason Mutsumi a.k.a Batwoman knows that Keitaro is Superman or is it because she noticed the obvious similarities? And if your going to have him meet some local superheroes why not Green Arrow or The Question? Those were some great DC characters. Can't wait for the next chapter in any of these stories.
Rubel chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Cool Story. I can't wait to see who else shows up. Will Ranma be showing up any more? I can see him trying to shadow Superman to learn that awesome flight "technique" of his. How about some more with Hotaru? Any way keep up the good work.