Reviews for A River, Orcs and a Spider
weelllllll, i think the sanity is Aragorn's big weakness, and self-preservation is his strong point, because he would be DEAD otherwise. d-e-d. man, Legolas and Thranduil should probably kick him outta mirkwood.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was hilarious. You did a good of writing about Aragorn foolishly traveling Mirkwood by himself.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sweet young!Aragorn and Legolas. Thanks for the read.
Allure Storm chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I know you probably won't read this, latecoming as I am, but in case you are randomly re-reading reviews...

Very well done, especially for the first (posted) fanfic, and with German your native tongue. Again, I am impressed with both your ideas and your writing. Thank you for the opportunity.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Whee, a great start to your fanfic career! Never would've guessed this was your first attempt! It's awesome to see how far you've come! & I love how I just read down your list of stories backward, ending with this! Very funny, I thought. Who would've known you'd end up writing such angst? This is pretty lighthearted

Lols, Aragorn got in so much trouble! He's got a special knack for drawing danger! XD
Talagan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Lovely little story! I enjoyed the interweaving of humor and seriousness very much! For being the first story you've ever written in English, it is excellent! Thank you for sharing this story!

And I just noticed that I ended all my sentences with an exclamation point. What's with that? lol
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
haha that is an impressive list to make a bad day!...but then it's just a typical day in the world of aragorn ;p x
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
REally this is a first fic? and firts in english? no way! nuh-uh no way! way too good for that...liked the spider as odd as that sounds and the image of Aragorn gaping open mouth at legolas for finding him in the nick of time is great! _
Ohtar Vicky chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wonderful for your first story!

And don't worry about the English! Yours is very good!

It's better than my German at any rate! XD

V*
nancylea57 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
if aragorn was a better friend he'd give legolas the name of the realtor from ithi now not later.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Poor Aragorn! Seems he doesn't have any sort of luck when it comes to Mirkwood. ;) How fortunate for him that Legolas is a quick draw.

"Or the forest had some kind of private feud against the heirs of Isildur." - I loved that line. And the image of a long-suffering Legolas offering to show Aragorn how to survive in the forest.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
best character choices possible! xD
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
So he's told him before? LOL see ya round!

-Martiny
Krissy chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This was very good (and funny),Tinu. And your very first fic! If I had read it years ago, when you first wrote it, I would have known then that we could expect wonderful stories from you! Thank you!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
LOL, a river, orcs and a spider! So thats how Aragorn got to be such a peerless tracker; Legolas had to teach him in self defense!