Reviews for When Kikyou Attacks
DestinyofInsanity chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
AWESOME!

ROFLMFFAO!
SkyMaiden chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
Whatever happened to Sango? Oh well. Anyway I'm really enjoying this. Maybe she should kill Koga next. Oh well until your next update.

Sky Maiden.
SkyMaiden chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
this was all funny i loved the parts where Miroku was like He'll use his wind tunnel. And kikyou us like yea thats interesting. it was funny she was obviously bored.
SkyMaiden chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Another funny chapter. I loved the part when Rin was like oh have we met, and Kikyou's like "Sure lets go with that. I was just replaying it in my head it was funny.
SkyMaiden chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Lol this was funny. You got Kagome perfectly Inuyasha is her life she's obsessed with him. Anyway great chapter.
Hillary Duff chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Like, oh my God! That was SO funny! I have to say, I love reading your stories like, SO much! I don't like Hojo, either. We are so much alike! (Giggle!)

Keep up the great work, now!
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
Well, you've finally reached that point. All of the main characters are dead. You now have three options before you:

1. Have Kikyo commit seppuku/hara-kiri (I doubt you'd like this one)

2. Have George the worm return from the brink of death to end her reign of terror (my favorite)

3. Have Kikyo be converted by a wandering Japanese televangelist, making her repent her life of sin (definitely the most unlikely, but funniest, of the three)

Whatever. It's been fun, but (in my opinion) it's time to wrap this up and go on to new things. Again, just my opinion... By the by, hilarious chapter. Mi gusta! _
FlamingRedFox chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
First off, I would like to say that I don't hate you for killing off Shippo-kun. I quite enjoyed this chappie actually. It was just soo funny! And you gave Shippo a fitting death. If he had to go down, at least it was for the love of sugar! Poor George though. At least you killed Myouga!

Anyways, wonderful wonderful chappie! It's probably my favorite chappie to boot, amazingly enough. Besides, I can't be mad at you for killing Shippo cause you gave me that awesome new nickname for Kikyou! *ducks for cover* Wonderful chappie! Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

Sincerely, Fox-chan! .
xNiight of hate chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
ahahaha yeah, Shippo is gullible! *sniggers* did you kill Koga yet? He'd be cool to kill. update soon! ja ne!
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
Damn you, you killed Fluffy!
FlamingRedFox chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
Haylo! End soon? But, there's still lots o' people to kill! There's Kagura, and Kanna, and Naraku, and Kaede, and Kouga, and sweet little Rin, and loveable Shippo, and that one soul collector, and the seven shichinintai members, and Myouga the stupid flea, and there's probaly still a few others, but anyways...

I like the chappie! I found it quite silly! Hobo, err, Homo, I mean Hoho, umm Hojo, yeah, that's it! Hojo! Anyways, he was quite in character, heh heh. Preppy retarded germophobe is definately him! Wonderful, wonderful chappie! Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

Sincerely, Fox-chan! .
WafflesLovesYou chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
yes the hobo is dead! *does a stupid dance* oh its hojo,...oh well hobo's dead!
The Moose of Death chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
jeez. i knew hojo was a pansy, but that was ridiculous! lol

anyways...

i can't believe you wanna end this! it's so damn funny and there are still so many left to kill! like kouga and kaede and shippo and myoga! (although i think myogo would only need a sentence or two)

and, also, that's too bad about your writer's block, though i never knew that UNMITIGATED CHAOS could be so hard to write (but i certainly have dabbled. DABBLED I SAY!)

keep up the funny!
xNiight of hate chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
hiya! sad to hear about the story. T-T dont forget Koga! or did you already kill him? what about Ayame? O_o hope you update soon! ja ne!