Reviews for Warrior's Secret
Rinku Mitora GT chapter 11 . 4/16
Where is my kokoro pieces
I can't believe I haven't read this masterpiece yet!
Aurawarrior13 chapter 11 . 2/22
GOD DAMNIT I DONT WANT THOSE FEELS GO AWAY.
Oh wow...I love that feeling of emptiness you have after you finish a good story, and just sensing it fill up with all those bottled up "WHAT'S" and "OH MY GAWD!"'s and just those emotions you get from reading. This was a great read and I'm gonna go check out some of yer other works! Write On!
GamerGirl597 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Omg! I loved this so much! And Menai (my guess is) might be the reborn version of Meta Knight or something like that since Kirby is Jecra's reborn, which I found as a EXTREMELY interesting thing! I cried so much at the end though!

When's the sequel!? Let me know! :D
Metaknightlover chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
You butchered my heart, crushed my soul, blew out my hope, burned all my sanity and now the person love has died.
Goodbye Meta knight may your legacy out live the stars.
*cries uncontrollably until death comes*
Metaknightlover chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
You broke my heart, butchered my soul, stabbed my heart, destroyed my sanity, killed my hope and now you have killed the one person I love the most. Murder of love. May you forever be amount the stars, Meta knight.
*sheds tear*
allen Vth chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Wait! Does Kirby still have Galaxia? What are in those letters? I'm guessing Meta Knight reincarnated into Menai. What about that pendant Jarla still hasn't given Joe? what about that guy that Joe knows and Silica was pestering him about. Will Joe ever ask him if he was using him to replace his death son or something? So many questions but no answers!
allen Vth chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
I'm scared! I'm scared of what's going to happen next!
allen Vth chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Things sure turned dark really quickly. I still couldn't believe how much bad luck Blade had there at the end! I would've been pissed.

I'm also worried about Kirby though, now he's alone with real nightmares out there.
allen Vth chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
I thought it was going to go down in this chapter. Oh well, the hype for the next has been set.

Also D:, poor Kirby. I do feel sorry for the little guy.
allen Vth chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
Something is about to go down next chapter. Even more-so that Kirby screamed. It's never a good sign when something traumatic happens to the nicest guy in the story.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Tension rising, hype increasing! Poor kirby escaping a mob?! So uncool.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Kirby is too adorable, and Fumu sure knows how to ask personal questions.
SkyAlduin chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I knew it! Yamikage!
SkyAlduin chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
OMG! I found this story ages ago and read the first chapter. Then, i found you on deviantart and i checked out the fanfiction i found in the description, this is the same fanfic i read ages ago (no body got that, did they?) this is great!
KTDLover chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
I don't think I have ever read a Kirby fanfic with this level of amazing grammar, story, characterization, and emotion.
I admit to crying while reading this, something only a select few stories can manage for me.
You are an incrediblely talented and skilled author and I have enjoyed this story immensely.
Fantastic job!