Reviews for Warrior's Secret
allen Vth chapter 11 . 6/13
Wait! Does Kirby still have Galaxia? What are in those letters? I'm guessing Meta Knight reincarnated into Menai. What about that pendant Jarla still hasn't given Joe? what about that guy that Joe knows and Silica was pestering him about. Will Joe ever ask him if he was using him to replace his death son or something? So many questions but no answers!
allen Vth chapter 9 . 6/13
I'm scared! I'm scared of what's going to happen next!
allen Vth chapter 8 . 6/13
Things sure turned dark really quickly. I still couldn't believe how much bad luck Blade had there at the end! I would've been pissed.

I'm also worried about Kirby though, now he's alone with real nightmares out there.
allen Vth chapter 7 . 6/13
I thought it was going to go down in this chapter. Oh well, the hype for the next has been set.

Also D:, poor Kirby. I do feel sorry for the little guy.
allen Vth chapter 6 . 6/13
Something is about to go down next chapter. Even more-so that Kirby screamed. It's never a good sign when something traumatic happens to the nicest guy in the story.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 6/13
Tension rising, hype increasing! Poor kirby escaping a mob?! So uncool.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 6/13
Kirby is too adorable, and Fumu sure knows how to ask personal questions.
SkyAlduin chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I knew it! Yamikage!
SkyAlduin chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
OMG! I found this story ages ago and read the first chapter. Then, i found you on deviantart and i checked out the fanfiction i found in the description, this is the same fanfic i read ages ago (no body got that, did they?) this is great!
KTDLover chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
I don't think I have ever read a Kirby fanfic with this level of amazing grammar, story, characterization, and emotion.
I admit to crying while reading this, something only a select few stories can manage for me.
You are an incrediblely talented and skilled author and I have enjoyed this story immensely.
Fantastic job!
NekoNoKitiKiti chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ah! I'm so happy I found this here!

Ha this story is hands down the one that made me want to write fanfictions, but they weren't all that great at the time so I got discouraged and stopped until a friend rekindle my will to write, only about DGrayman instead of Kirby, haha, but this is still one of my favorite stories, and even though I read it long ago on Rainbow Resort, I still remember so much that happened and how much emotion I got out of it (and I'll get that same emotion as I read it again, on here :3 )!
Pizzadone chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I cried at the end of this...
Space Dimentio chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Such a good story T-T I hope you'll get to that sequel someday...
Pizzadone chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
"I thought I'd see what you'd try to do... A commendable effort, but useless in the end..."

I'm glad you aren't one of those people who begs for reviews. It only adds to the true quality your words convey. A wonderful tale of destruction and loyalty.
Xandora chapter 11 . 12/23/2012