Reviews for Warrior's Secret
pride1289 chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
So do we ever get to see what was in the letters?
pride1289 chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
watching Sweeney Tod is so f-ing awsome! This is the 3rd time i'm watching it! XD
pride1289 chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
must...reas..more...of meta Knight...suffering!
pride1289 chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
eh. I got nothin. Just trying to get to this one other part.
pride1289 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
geez. Kirby! If I hadn't already read this before i might b shocked like I was the 1st time! Which is why I didn't review. How come this story doesn't say complete?
pride1289 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
lol. Kingdom Hearts hamsters is a nice song to listen to while reading this. XD
pride1289 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
heh eh eh. Meta Knight got his butt kicked!

lolz.
pride1289 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
lol. I've already read this. So I know what's going to happen. lol! I can't wawit to read it! XD

I can't really laugh though cuz my dad is like, sitting in the living room with me.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lol. I like reading reading this. It's a wonderful story. But you have to continue soon! i have NOTHING to do but read fanfics! XO

And none of them update! wah! :tears:
Beyond There chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This is one of the greatest fanfic I have ever read. You are an amazing author.
Lunaros chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I read this story quite a while ago. Two years ago, I think it was. And even now just thinking about it makes me feel like crying!

I decided to read over it again, and well, I'm having a hard time stopping myself from crying again. XD;

This is, without a doubt, the best fanfic in the Kirby section to date, and possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read in general.

It's true to the anime, the characters are exactly as they should be, and incredibly well written. I can clearly imagine them acting out the scenes.

You've done a wonderful job. _
AccountDeleted404 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This story is beautifully written and very exciting. A little gory with spiritual stuff near the end. I loved the ending; please write the sequel soon!
Modulus Division chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Damn...I was crying after that too.

Best. Fanfic. Ever. I wish everyone could write like this...including myself. Unfortunately I cannot. I'll just have to read your other fanfics instead. D

Blah. Your site not being up is making me mad when I keep trying to get to the links you put in there.
Vega Lyrae chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
I am literally bawling my eyes out after reading this... *sniff*
SSJ-Sonic chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
I just finished reading this story, Ivyna. I was quite sad by the ending.

(SPOILER)

Espeically with the very sudden death of Meta Knight. I was shocked, and kept on thinking to myself "He's going to live, he's going to live.", even after it was quite obvisous he was dead. Although, it was pretty cool how Meta Knight is reborn as Menei at the end.

(END OF SPOILER)

I guess all I can do is thank you, Ivyna J. Spyder, for yet another entertaining story. As I said before, you are a excellent writer. Perhaps I'll read another one of you stories soon.

NOTE: I did find it kinda strange how Knuckle Joe doesn't go and see Gardell at the end of this story. I don't think that'd be quite something one would forget about, but whatever. I was quite surprised at how small Gardell's role in the story was as well. I was kinda hoping he'd help Meta Knight more than he actullay did, but it was still cool that he made a role.

ANOTHER NOTE: What was up with Knuckle Joe when he thought he reconized Sword without his helmet on? Could he be Gardell's earlier love (I'm sorry, I don't remember his name, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking)? You didn't seem to develop this very far, so this leaves me very curious about Sword in your fiction. In case you don't remember it, I'll place the couple of sentences relating to this scene here:

Joe didn’t say anything, staring at him. Pale blue-gray skin, deep blue hair- lighter than his… And two ridged ebony horns on the back of his head. “You look like him…”

“Huh?” Sword looked confused. “Like who?”

“N-Nothing,” Joe said quickly. But even aside from that he knew he’d seen Sword’s face before… but where? “Heh, I guess that explains why you wear that weird helmet…”

I guess I'll stop pestering you with my thoughts. I'll see you later. (disappears)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »