Reviews for Warrior's Secret
sxiz chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
*speechless*
luvkirby4ever chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
so sad... but very good Ivy! I know its been centuries since you've wrote stuff, but your story is awesome!
pride1289 chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
So do we ever get to see what was in the letters?
pride1289 chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
watching Sweeney Tod is so f-ing awsome! This is the 3rd time i'm watching it! XD
pride1289 chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
must...reas..more...of meta Knight...suffering!
pride1289 chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
eh. I got nothin. Just trying to get to this one other part.
pride1289 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
geez. Kirby! If I hadn't already read this before i might b shocked like I was the 1st time! Which is why I didn't review. How come this story doesn't say complete?
pride1289 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
lol. Kingdom Hearts hamsters is a nice song to listen to while reading this. XD
pride1289 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
heh eh eh. Meta Knight got his butt kicked!

lolz.
pride1289 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
lol. I've already read this. So I know what's going to happen. lol! I can't wawit to read it! XD

I can't really laugh though cuz my dad is like, sitting in the living room with me.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
lol. I like reading reading this. It's a wonderful story. But you have to continue soon! i have NOTHING to do but read fanfics! XO

And none of them update! wah! :tears:
Beyond There chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This is one of the greatest fanfic I have ever read. You are an amazing author.
Lunaros chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I read this story quite a while ago. Two years ago, I think it was. And even now just thinking about it makes me feel like crying!

I decided to read over it again, and well, I'm having a hard time stopping myself from crying again. XD;

This is, without a doubt, the best fanfic in the Kirby section to date, and possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read in general.

It's true to the anime, the characters are exactly as they should be, and incredibly well written. I can clearly imagine them acting out the scenes.

You've done a wonderful job. _
AccountDeleted404 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This story is beautifully written and very exciting. A little gory with spiritual stuff near the end. I loved the ending; please write the sequel soon!
Modulus Division chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Damn...I was crying after that too.

Best. Fanfic. Ever. I wish everyone could write like this...including myself. Unfortunately I cannot. I'll just have to read your other fanfics instead. D

Blah. Your site not being up is making me mad when I keep trying to get to the links you put in there.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »