Reviews for Warrior's Secret
ThePersonofAwesomeness chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
Wow... That was a beautiful story. I seriously started crying at the end. Not crying on the inside, but crying actual tears. I stayed up all night reading it. Please write the sequel! I really want to know more about Menai!
Zozey deCoasterman chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
WOW. That's all I can say.

This story is AMAZING. I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish reading it. Awesome job!

Faved story and author. Kudos!

Happy Trails,

~ZozeyC
metasgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i luved it- it made me cry...seriously cry at the end! and im not a softie (only for meta knight tho...maybe knucklejoe) so congrats! I LOVE IT...i read ur other story on KRR 'bout gardell (he's a perv) and i like whacked the screen when i saw his name. but i luved it!
Purinblood chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
o-oh my god... i- im crying right now... PLEASE BRING HIM BACK IN THE SEQUEL! He is my favorite anime character of all time! please! PLEASE! BRING HIM BACK!
sdkbjnrosnbdflkndl chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
aw middle part was sad D good story P/)
Echoo chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
I love this story. God, I freaking love this story. Beautifully written, pulls you in and makes you want more. You've hit the personalities of all the characters head-on! And I can't wait to read the sequels. I wonder what the cards could say? I read this on KRR but wanted to tell you how amazing it was so I tracked you down here xD Anyway, please keep up the great writing!
BlackInkProductions chapter 11 . 9/11/2008
AW! So adorable! I can just picture the little guy in my head! Demo...WAH! Poor Meta Knight! He's one of my favorite characters!...oh yeah, I know it's been about 2-3 years, but are you still going to make a sequel? I think that a lot of people are hoping for it. And so am I. So, are you? It's be great if you do. I wanna know what happens. Anyway, I hope you read this! It's 2008 and people are still reading this! -
sxiz chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
*speechless*
luvkirby4ever chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
so sad... but very good Ivy! I know its been centuries since you've wrote stuff, but your story is awesome!
pride1289 chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
So do we ever get to see what was in the letters?
pride1289 chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
watching Sweeney Tod is so f-ing awsome! This is the 3rd time i'm watching it! XD
pride1289 chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
must...reas..more...of meta Knight...suffering!
pride1289 chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
eh. I got nothin. Just trying to get to this one other part.
pride1289 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
geez. Kirby! If I hadn't already read this before i might b shocked like I was the 1st time! Which is why I didn't review. How come this story doesn't say complete?
pride1289 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008