Reviews for Warrior's Secret
C3P-0h chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
ok. so i just read the entire story, and it was wonderful. it was well written and clever, and you did a really good job portraying all of the characters, especially kirby's innocence, yamikage's sadistic and cruel nature, and above all, meta knight. it was obviously well thought out, but the story felt a little weak around the time their ship was captured by yamikage's. also, i think you could've done a better job portraying how hopeless and at peace meta knight was when he decided to succumb to nightmare. the way it was written, it just sort of seamed like he was taking the situation half-heartedly. also, when jecra came to wake him up, that was a little sudden.

regardless, i absolutely loved it, and i definately cried.

wonderful

~spc
kitzykat chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
i cried

i did

i really cried
kitzykat chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
what?

meta knight now you can't!

you cannot do that wtf!
kitzykat chapter 6 . 10/15/2010

yamikage wtf?
kitzykat chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
sweet love it so far :
ThePersonofAwesomeness chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
Wow... That was a beautiful story. I seriously started crying at the end. Not crying on the inside, but crying actual tears. I stayed up all night reading it. Please write the sequel! I really want to know more about Menai!
Zozey deCoasterman chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
WOW. That's all I can say.

This story is AMAZING. I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish reading it. Awesome job!

Faved story and author. Kudos!

Happy Trails,

~ZozeyC
metasgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i luved it- it made me cry...seriously cry at the end! and im not a softie (only for meta knight tho...maybe knucklejoe) so congrats! I LOVE IT...i read ur other story on KRR 'bout gardell (he's a perv) and i like whacked the screen when i saw his name. but i luved it!
Purinblood chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
o-oh my god... i- im crying right now... PLEASE BRING HIM BACK IN THE SEQUEL! He is my favorite anime character of all time! please! PLEASE! BRING HIM BACK!
sdkbjnrosnbdflkndl chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
aw middle part was sad D good story P/)
Echoo chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
I love this story. God, I freaking love this story. Beautifully written, pulls you in and makes you want more. You've hit the personalities of all the characters head-on! And I can't wait to read the sequels. I wonder what the cards could say? I read this on KRR but wanted to tell you how amazing it was so I tracked you down here xD Anyway, please keep up the great writing!
BlackInkProductions chapter 11 . 9/11/2008
AW! So adorable! I can just picture the little guy in my head! Demo...WAH! Poor Meta Knight! He's one of my favorite characters!...oh yeah, I know it's been about 2-3 years, but are you still going to make a sequel? I think that a lot of people are hoping for it. And so am I. So, are you? It's be great if you do. I wanna know what happens. Anyway, I hope you read this! It's 2008 and people are still reading this! -
sxiz chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
*speechless*
luvkirby4ever chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
so sad... but very good Ivy! I know its been centuries since you've wrote stuff, but your story is awesome!
pride1289 chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
So do we ever get to see what was in the letters?
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »