Reviews for Warrior's Secret
Vega Lyrae chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
I am literally bawling my eyes out after reading this... *sniff*
SSJ-Sonic chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
I just finished reading this story, Ivyna. I was quite sad by the ending.

(SPOILER)

Espeically with the very sudden death of Meta Knight. I was shocked, and kept on thinking to myself "He's going to live, he's going to live.", even after it was quite obvisous he was dead. Although, it was pretty cool how Meta Knight is reborn as Menei at the end.

(END OF SPOILER)

I guess all I can do is thank you, Ivyna J. Spyder, for yet another entertaining story. As I said before, you are a excellent writer. Perhaps I'll read another one of you stories soon.

NOTE: I did find it kinda strange how Knuckle Joe doesn't go and see Gardell at the end of this story. I don't think that'd be quite something one would forget about, but whatever. I was quite surprised at how small Gardell's role in the story was as well. I was kinda hoping he'd help Meta Knight more than he actullay did, but it was still cool that he made a role.

ANOTHER NOTE: What was up with Knuckle Joe when he thought he reconized Sword without his helmet on? Could he be Gardell's earlier love (I'm sorry, I don't remember his name, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking)? You didn't seem to develop this very far, so this leaves me very curious about Sword in your fiction. In case you don't remember it, I'll place the couple of sentences relating to this scene here:

Joe didn’t say anything, staring at him. Pale blue-gray skin, deep blue hair- lighter than his… And two ridged ebony horns on the back of his head. “You look like him…”

“Huh?” Sword looked confused. “Like who?”

“N-Nothing,” Joe said quickly. But even aside from that he knew he’d seen Sword’s face before… but where? “Heh, I guess that explains why you wear that weird helmet…”

I guess I'll stop pestering you with my thoughts. I'll see you later. (disappears)
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Before I continue reading, I must say to you, thank you. Your advice really did help. Since I don't have access to Kirby anime (Is there a Manga form? Please tell me if there is.), I had to go solely by the American version. Anyways, I took your advice, slowed down, described everything a bit more, did what you said, mostly. Not to mention you reminded me to put up a notice that my fic is AU. Not much off from the real thing, but AU. So, Ivyna, without further adieu, welcome to my faves list!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
Guess who's back, back again... I couldn't help it! This was the most amazing Kirby story ever. Action, adventure, good old-fashioned violence, supernatural occurences, and Kirby being cute. I wish it were a movie... but hey, I'll settle for the picture. Two Destrayar-sized thumbs up. Eagerly awaiting the sequel.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Another short summary of my feelings: WOAH. The final fight scenes were fantastic. And the death scenes, too -I just knew somebody was going to get it. Kind of ironic, Kirby finished Yamikage like most of the other Majuu he fought. And MK... well, he lived a good life.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
My feelings about this chapter can be summed up pretty neatly: It made me squirm like nobody's business.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Oh, Laser ability was in this chapter! Too bad it didn't last very long. It seems that everybody's disabled and/or incapacitated in some way, and MK is truly in trouble. Awesome fight scene beforehand. (Aww, they took his mask.) "Do whatever you have to" is usually a bad sign coming from a bad guy. Yup, I think it's officially hit the fan now. Kirby, wake up!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Jarle has the best collection of home videos ever. (See, Bun, she's not so bad after all.) The Star Warriors have got quite the security system. I wonder what the decontamination does -maybe incineration or something? It looks like the fan's about to be hit...
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
The trick with the asteroids was great, I kept thinking they were all going to get smashed to bits. "Peaceful" isn't quite the right way to describe the middle of this chapter, although it was a wonderful place to be in despite the fact it was full of dead people. Ethereal, maybe? Yeah, that's good. It answers some questions (and raises a few more -how does the Star Rod get from there to Kirby when he eats his Warpstar? Okay, I'll be quiet). Is THAT who came to "greet" MK and the gang? Oh dear, now we know it's going to get real ugly real soon. I was all creeped out when I saw his souvenir. And Kirby...? Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch. It all makes sense in an awful way. But he's a tough little guy and he can handle it, right?
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Joe took his family history pretty well. Thanks to MK and Silica, now he doesn't have any issues to distract him when he fights. That's good. You really evoked a feeling of hopelessness on that one planet the crew landed on. I never thought about Star Warriors like that, but it makes sense, since there weren't that many of 'em to go around later on. Poor Kirby, he probably doesn't understand any of it.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Poor Joe is still eaten up about Gardell? (Well, he's definitely on the right track.) I'm sure he'll straighten it out in the end. And Fumu... *sigh* Part of me is glad to know that she'll be in more chapters, but it's like MK said -they could all die horribly. Let's hope she's a good shot. Sword and Blade rocked in this chapter.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
I think I have a new favorite fan-character. Joe's aunt is bitter, irascible, and not somebody you wanna leave your kids with, but I adore her anyway. Maybe it's her sarcasm, and how she's got a good reason for it all. And Gardell was here! Hooray! Not only did he help MK chill out (a bit too much, but oh well), but he also provided useful information. A very fortunate person to have met indeed.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Well, they've got a ship and they know how to pilot it. That's a start. But if the sneaking-on-board trick is very common like MK says, it could be a problem again. At least their pit stop's going to be on a safe planet. (And with the mention of "Flight"... that implies certain friendly faces the crew may encounter later on. Fingers are crossed!)
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I don't know why I laughed so hard at the candy apple scene, but it was just so funny to imagine MK crunching away and tossing that stick in the garbage. Oh well. The forest fight scene was enjoyable too, with Sword and Blade getting owned like always. "I don't want to fight you!" At least they try, though. XD
Grievous daydreamer chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
OMG...wow...aww babies are so cute!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »