Reviews for Warrior's Secret
Clario chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Awesome story!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
DARN IT! I really want to finish the chapter but my computer time is up. Very good! I still have to get used to Kirby talking again thought (I used to think he talked.) I like it!
Elegant Spiral chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Oh, Please make a sequel! This was so good! But poor Meta Knight... (huggles Kirby and MK plushies)
Lady HexaKnight chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
sequel! sequel! sequel! Menai is a beautiful name, where Did you get it or did you make it up?
Chewy Star chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Ivyna J. Spyder, you own XD

You stay ture to the original version of Hoshi no Kaabii, and have just the right amount of description to please anybody.

Good job with planing, finishing the stroy first then posting it. You dont have to worry about fans nagging you that much to finish up the next chapter, except the ones who dont read the whole thing. XD

I wonder what happens next *has just finished reading chapter one a few moments ago*

~Chewy Star, Master of the Snowballs...

P.S. If you are wondering who I am at KRR... Im the one who lives somewhere in Lake ... XD
Lady HexaKnight chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
Shit... He gave in...

Great Chapter, alot of emotion. I Love It!
Elegant Spiral chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Yay! The next chapter! I'm so happy. I wanna see what happens next, really really bad! _
Elegant Spiral chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
This story is so good! Please update again soon! Even though you update quite often. I'm impressed. I just love this story! _
Lady HexaKnight chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
That was a Great Chapter!

Sorry about that! I shouldn't have mentioned it.

Update soon
Lady HexaKnight chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
OH,SHIT! Gardell's back! I wonder what he wanted from Joe. Hmm... Maybe He'll go after Riley and Aiden again... maybe even Bun. If Riley and Gardell are Durcasens, what are Aiden, Joe, and Kirby? Jarle sounds like my Uncle, he bitches all the time.

That was a Great Chapter! I hope you still want to be my beta, Please do! I need all the help I can get. Oh yeah, I saw the little animated short with Riley and Aiden in it. That was Cool! How did you do that?

This story is just as good as Paper Haven(Don't Kill me because I mentioned it!). You have to finish this one. Oh, and please R&R my story again Please,

I look forward to seeing your Review.

UPDATE SOON

Lady HexaKnight
Rat Insatiable chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Hey, I remember Joe's aunt. :D I think I know where those talks between Joe and MK are going, as well, considering... sorry I don't have anything more substantial. There didn't seem to be any of the same sentence structure errors I saw last chapter. I could nitpick on punctuation usage, like I learned to in college, but that'd be overkill.

Do carry on, I love this story. :D
Sobriquet Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
The chapter is WAY too long. You need to shorten. But i like the stoyr line. SO CUTTE! Do u plaee nightmare in dreamland?
Lady HexaKnight chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
The Plot Thickens! UPDATE! UPDATE! Update soon!
Lady HexaKnight chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Yey! Ivyna's back! Wow, the beginning of this story is GREAT! Loved how you worked everything in! Can't wait til you update!

Ivyna, remember when you said you're be happy to beta for me, well I been thinking, I would love for you to beta for me but I don't know what to do?

Oh yea, I updated chapter 5

Keep up that Great work
Rat Insatiable chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Hmm... okay, so I guess you could say Kirby is roughly three years old in this fanfic? Or, at least, three years since he first arrived in Dream Land. One of the things I agonize over now in anime-canon Kirby fics is Kirby's speech ability if it's x-number of years past the last episode. Right now I'm working on it with a "9-year-old" Kirby. I haven't really had him use the poyos, and he uses complete sentences, but if he has to explain anything beyond a simple length he's much like an inarticulate first-grader. XD My point here is that I think you've used pretty good judgement on Kirby's speaking ability in this fanfic.

*reads fic while preparing review*

Yeah, Sword and Blade don't suck THAT bad. XD Besides, it's way more fun to have 'em fight with some significant degree of ability when ya write 'em, rather than havin' 'em taken out by everything. I mean, they were pretty cool going after Chilidog in that one episode.

As for the more technical stuff, there's some parts of sentences here and there that look like they need some cleaning up, like "Just as they he had before". I get the idea, but they look funky and indecisive anyway. :P

"Deride" is a neat word. Yay for making me look up things.

Well, now that I've said all the somewhat substantial stuff, I can end this with the usual "omg, update" fanbabble. So... oh my Gord, I can barely contain myself waiting for another update! But, don't rush it or anything... no deadline, right?
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »