Reviews for Warrior's Secret
RosesTear chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was the best story I've ever read. And I'm serious. Now thanks to you, I'm a kirby fan again.
Netbug-Archive chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
META KNIGHT! NO! Sniff. Never before has a T rated Kirby story been so well done to the point that I stayed up till 3 am to finish it last night. In fact, no story has done that. Like I said before, I hope you consider a carrer in writing. Are you doing that now in colledge? Can't wait for the sequel!
Netbug-Archive chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Wow, that's all I can say, wow. I hope you plan on trying to become a professional writer. I'm serious. Also, thanks for introdusing sharacters to those of us who don't know them.
Dreams of Flame chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
First off, I'd like to say that I found this story from a link in your Kirby and Menai deviantion on DeviantArt, so I knew sort of what was to happen at the end, but that's okay.

It took me a bit to read (over the course of a few days), but I'm not complaining. It's obvious that you put a lot of time and thought into each chapter judging by how well it lines up with the show. (Though, truth be told, I haven't watch the show in a while. Most of my knowledge comes from reading what you have to say about it at Kirby's Rainbow Resort.)

In chapter ten (Sacrifice)... I cried. I actually cried, that's how moving it was. And that's a pretty big deal on my part, since I can't remember crying to any book I've read in my current memory. Even though I saw the deviation and knew it had to happen from the content in the previous chapters, I still did. I just thought you'd like to know.

I look forward to the sequel, and know that it, too, shall be an epic fanfiction-, no, story, to remember.
Sianaris chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
In chapter 6, when Kirby started having those visions, I thought right away "Holy crap, he has GOT to have Jecra's soul..."

Then, we get to the fight scene and Jecra appears to help, and I was filled with so much glee to see that I was right.

As soon as I heard about this today, I came and read the whole thing, I couldn't stop! I actually cried like a baby during some parts, your writing is completely amazing.

You made a mistake in chapter 7 too...

"She sighed and shoved the entire the entire thing over to him."

I thought it was funny when I saw that mistake, because I normally never notice them.

And I can't shake the feeling that Menai is Meta Knight reborn... but would he really come back that fast?

Agh, I was disappointed when I finished reading though, you are seriously one of the best writers I have ever seen and I wanted to keep reading, but the story had to end. I can't wait to see the next part!
Clario chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Awesome story!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
DARN IT! I really want to finish the chapter but my computer time is up. Very good! I still have to get used to Kirby talking again thought (I used to think he talked.) I like it!
Elegant Spiral chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Oh, Please make a sequel! This was so good! But poor Meta Knight... (huggles Kirby and MK plushies)
Lady HexaKnight chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
sequel! sequel! sequel! Menai is a beautiful name, where Did you get it or did you make it up?
Chewy Star chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Ivyna J. Spyder, you own XD

You stay ture to the original version of Hoshi no Kaabii, and have just the right amount of description to please anybody.

Good job with planing, finishing the stroy first then posting it. You dont have to worry about fans nagging you that much to finish up the next chapter, except the ones who dont read the whole thing. XD

I wonder what happens next *has just finished reading chapter one a few moments ago*

~Chewy Star, Master of the Snowballs...

P.S. If you are wondering who I am at KRR... Im the one who lives somewhere in Lake ... XD
Lady HexaKnight chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
Shit... He gave in...

Great Chapter, alot of emotion. I Love It!
Elegant Spiral chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Yay! The next chapter! I'm so happy. I wanna see what happens next, really really bad! _
Elegant Spiral chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
This story is so good! Please update again soon! Even though you update quite often. I'm impressed. I just love this story! _
Lady HexaKnight chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
That was a Great Chapter!

Sorry about that! I shouldn't have mentioned it.

Update soon
Lady HexaKnight chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
OH,SHIT! Gardell's back! I wonder what he wanted from Joe. Hmm... Maybe He'll go after Riley and Aiden again... maybe even Bun. If Riley and Gardell are Durcasens, what are Aiden, Joe, and Kirby? Jarle sounds like my Uncle, he bitches all the time.

That was a Great Chapter! I hope you still want to be my beta, Please do! I need all the help I can get. Oh yeah, I saw the little animated short with Riley and Aiden in it. That was Cool! How did you do that?

This story is just as good as Paper Haven(Don't Kill me because I mentioned it!). You have to finish this one. Oh, and please R&R my story again Please,

I look forward to seeing your Review.

UPDATE SOON