Reviews for One Night of Temptations
kncrowder88 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
This was good. Great job.
Zaik of Wake chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Um...okay?
Chickiidoo chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
finally, I don't have to sign in. Geez. Well, I'M BACK! MUAHA. And, love the songs.:buttercup!: And, the 'my eyes!' line is SO mine.

Miss ya!

SanTa.
Golden Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You should write more of these, I really like it. Oh! and Gibbs and Catherine I never would havethough but it really works.
bluegoldrose chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
ok ending, but it's good
Theoretical chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
I love thunder. :) I can totally see greg and abby together. with duct tape. lol. Loved the fic!
Sailor Ra chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
I like the sound of Gibbs and Catherin! UPDAte this was good!
bluegoldrose chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Greg and Abby would be good... but they aren't in the same state...

Catherine and Gibbs! that sounds like fun
chickiidoo chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
YAY! And, the bitch thing came up when you always made me hold your books, so I asked if I was your bitch, and you said yes. At least, that's what I think... And, good chappie. I most likely won't read the next one til I get back, because I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 5. :gah:

Well, good job! And, haha, you tried to kill Tony!

-Santa, Your Bitch, Sara, whatever.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
can't wait for more! plz update soon!
bluegoldrose chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
very interesting story, I love the crossover, keep up the good work
Sailor Ra chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Funny! HEhehe so cute how Gibbs said, "By the way ladies, Tony will probably annoy the hell out of you so you can just slap on the back of the head or, as Kate prefers, just elbow him in the stomach." Heheheheheh! How cute? Well update Soon!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
great start! plz update soon!
Theoretical chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
I read your stroy! Anywys, I think you should keep writing, because otherwise... um... sorry, i don't have anything to threaten you with except my sword. Oh hey! My sword.
chickiidoo chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Er... why did you post all three chapters at once? Haha... Parker. You like that name, eh? Well, good job. And, if you want more reviews, you need to allow people who don't have accounts to review too. Anywho... good job!