Reviews for Drabble
0_o WTF
Awesomeeeeeeee43 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
WELLL IVE ALWAYS BEEN A ROBSTAR FAN BUT CYSTAR IS CUTE TOO
Little Miss Juliet chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
*twitch* That was...weird...*twitch* Very well written, but *twitch* weird...(I am now going to state the obvious) These are crack pairings huh?
AdrenalineRush chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Hee hee. Cute. I like it. It's denfinitly random and it works. Lol. Keep writing!

AdrenalineRush chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
Aw. Cute. Hee hee, Silkie is still eating Star's hair. Interesting though how BB was the one who sorta gave Silkie to Starfire. Hmm.

AdrenalineRush

P.S. You should do something w/ Mas and Menos and Terra. Kole and Dr. Light. You never know.
AdrenalineRush chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
~laughs~ Luv it. Neat pairing. Denfinitly a funny one.

AdrenalineRush chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
~laughs so hard she nearly chokes~ That was hailarious! I think this one was my fave so far.

I luved how you had Jinx go for disigner suits. That woulda been cool to describe them, but it's A-OK. Man, (girl) this rocks!

I have a feeling you like using Jinx for these things. Oh well. Keep writing! These are awesome!

AdrenalineRush chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
Hee hee. Good one. Jinx and Mad Mod. He can supply her with clothes. That can give us chicks a bad name, but who cares! I'm wondering if I would do what Jinx does in this, go out with a guy because he can supply awesome clothes. ~thinks about it for a little bit.~ Maybe only for a little bit. lol. Good one. Keep writing!

AdrenalineRush

P.S. Maybe you could do Speedy and Rae or something. Just a thought. Later!
AdrenalineRush chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
GizmoxTerra? Girl, (You're a girl right?) you're a genius! I'm cracking up! That's a good idea having Gizmo making a replica of her. Keep writing! I luv it!

AdrenalineRush chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Ha ha! Bumble Bee kickin' Robby-Poo's butt! Awesome! I admit, I do like some of the other ones more, but this one is pretty funny. Hee hee, Robby has to pay for dinner all the time. Luvn' it! Keep updating!

AdrenalineRush chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
~giggles~ Who cares if it's short? It's hysterical! Having BBxJinx? ~giggles again and then starts to snort~ That's typical of BB though. Luv it! More right?

AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Ya know, sometimes it just rocks to read weird pairings. Like, I read SladexTerra and TerraxRob one shots even though I despise the pairings. But funny drabbles are awesome! Imagine Cyborg being late? SCANDOLUS! Lol. Still, I like it. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more werid ones!

iolah chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
Oh my god, do Larry/Silkie/Trigon *faints* Okay, now that that's out, great fic
jster1983 chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
You know I can sort of see this pairing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »