Reviews for Drabble
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
0_o WTF
Awesomeeeeeeee43 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Little Miss Juliet chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
*twitch* That was...weird...*twitch* Very well written, but *twitch* weird...(I am now going to state the obvious) These are crack pairings huh?
AdrenalineRush chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Hee hee. Cute. I like it. It's denfinitly random and it works. Lol. Keep writing!

AdrenalineRush chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
Aw. Cute. Hee hee, Silkie is still eating Star's hair. Interesting though how BB was the one who sorta gave Silkie to Starfire. Hmm.

P.S. You should do something w/ Mas and Menos and Terra. Kole and Dr. Light. You never know.
AdrenalineRush chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
~laughs~ Luv it. Neat pairing. Denfinitly a funny one.

AdrenalineRush chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
~laughs so hard she nearly chokes~ That was hailarious! I think this one was my fave so far.

I luved how you had Jinx go for disigner suits. That woulda been cool to describe them, but it's A-OK. Man, (girl) this rocks!

I have a feeling you like using Jinx for these things. Oh well. Keep writing! These are awesome!

AdrenalineRush chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
Hee hee. Good one. Jinx and Mad Mod. He can supply her with clothes. That can give us chicks a bad name, but who cares! I'm wondering if I would do what Jinx does in this, go out with a guy because he can supply awesome clothes. ~thinks about it for a little bit.~ Maybe only for a little bit. lol. Good one. Keep writing!

P.S. Maybe you could do Speedy and Rae or something. Just a thought. Later!
AdrenalineRush chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
GizmoxTerra? Girl, (You're a girl right?) you're a genius! I'm cracking up! That's a good idea having Gizmo making a replica of her. Keep writing! I luv it!

AdrenalineRush chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Ha ha! Bumble Bee kickin' Robby-Poo's butt! Awesome! I admit, I do like some of the other ones more, but this one is pretty funny. Hee hee, Robby has to pay for dinner all the time. Luvn' it! Keep updating!

AdrenalineRush chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
~giggles~ Who cares if it's short? It's hysterical! Having BBxJinx? ~giggles again and then starts to snort~ That's typical of BB though. Luv it! More right?

AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Ya know, sometimes it just rocks to read weird pairings. Like, I read SladexTerra and TerraxRob one shots even though I despise the pairings. But funny drabbles are awesome! Imagine Cyborg being late? SCANDOLUS! Lol. Still, I like it. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more werid ones!

iolah chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
Oh my god, do Larry/Silkie/Trigon *faints* Okay, now that that's out, great fic
jster1983 chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
You know I can sort of see this pairing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »